Seattle Mariners Retro-Esq Concept - New Uniforms Added

Jared222

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovin the logos and I like the incorporation of that tower(which the name escapes me right now). No offense, but I hate the number font.

I agree it doesn't look like a good sports font. I do think a non blocky font works though.

I think that if he's gonna use the font, he needs to make it just a little bit thicker. Right now it's way too thin. I also agree that the trident M would be a better cap logo than what he currently has.

The logos are great, but the uniforms need a little bit more work. The concept is definitely on the right track, though!

Man, I love this whole set, specifically the primary logo, and how classy each uniform looks. There's not much that I would complain about with this concept, except for one thing and that's that I personally think the navy jersey should have white lettering/numbers with a teal outline to it. I can't stand when teams pull the primary color alternates out and simply place white or silver trim around where the lettering or numbers should be, it just looks lazy.

I like the top version better. The one last thing that could be improved upon is the positioning of the stitches on the ball. You can barely see them as they are because the M covers most of them up. If you brought the stitches out to the empty white areas in the gaps of the M, it would be less crowded/busy looking. Even if it's not exactly the correct position on a real ball, it would look betterm IMO.

Archived