NBA Teams on a MLB Team's Template

YessSir32

I'm a huge fan of crossovers in this forum and I was inspired to come up with this. What I did was randomly matched a MLB and NBA team and put the basketball team's logos on the baseball template. I wanted to see how these would turn out. So, here is my first one the Suns on the Nationals template.

MLB-NBA-1.jpg

I took the sun from the Suns primary and put it where the "W" was, and used the alt logos for the sleeves and hat.

C&C please!

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Not only is it sloppy, it's also completely uncreative. It'd be one thing if you made original baseball uniforms for NBA teams, but slapping down the Suns' logos and colors on the Nationals' uniform couldn't have taken you that long, especially since you didn't even resize the NOB, back number, or logos correctly.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

This is a good start. But try using IrFanView for resizing images. If not that, just use Microsoft Office Word. But, never, ever resize logos with Paint. It pixelates them and makes them look ugly.

On to the concept. Overall, it looks good. I like the piping and logo choice. It reminds me of a Suns baseball concept I did a while back. However, I would move the front numbers up so they are parallel with the logo. They just look weird down there at that part of the jersey in this particular concept. I'd also like to see what you can do with the road and alternate jerseys.

25yzwqg.png

This is a good start. But try using IrFanView for resizing images. If not that, just use Microsoft Office Word. But, never, ever resize logos with Paint. It pixelates them and makes them look ugly.

On to the concept. Overall, it looks good. I like the piping and logo choice. It reminds me of a Suns baseball concept I did a while back. However, I would move the front numbers up so they are parallel with the logo. They just look weird down there at that part of the jersey in this particular concept. I'd also like to see what you can do with the road and alternate jerseys.

Thanks, I got Irfanview and it works great. So now I'll need to go through and re-do the 12 I've done.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Thanks, I got Irfanview and it works great. So now I'll need to go through and re-do the 12 I've done.

No problem.

25yzwqg.png

Archived