Central Michigan Football

msufan8

This is my first posted concept on here and I chose to open up my "career" with football uniforms for the school I currently attend. Central Michigan University has a great football tradition and a great logo. We also have a close partnership with the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe. I tried to utilize our great logo(in my opinion)as inspiration for the whole uniform. The logo on the hip is the logo for the SCIT.

Unfortunately, I could not find numbers and fonts that I liked very much.

Home

CentralMichiganHome.png

Away

CentralMichiganRoad.png

Alternate

CentralMichiganThird.png

Can't wait to hear what you all think!

msufan8.png

Whats that pant logo?

Also I know its a concept but as an alum I feel the need to point out that Central is a an Adidas school. :P

The pant logo is

SCIT4c_small.jpg

I know. We have also been a New Balance school recently, so I figured that it would be out of the question to jump to Nike. :grin:

Great to have an alum comment!

msufan8.png

Thanks for the initial comments. I am going to upgrade(hopefully) the font/number situation pretty soon. Also, I will make some slight changes to the away jersey because it does need some gold.

Keep the comments coming!

msufan8.png

I have updated the uniforms.

1)I have created a new number in paint, which isn't mind=blowing, but way better than the previous one.

2)For the name, I found a Florida State font and changed it slightly.

3)Moved the stripes from the side to the front/shoulders. The pant stripes now run to the back.

4)Added a fourth option/got rid of white pants.

Home

NewCentralHome.png

Away

NewCentralRoad.png

Home Alternate

NewCentralThird.png

Away Alternate

NewCentralFourth.png

Any Thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

msufan8.png

I have updated the uniforms.

1)I have created a new number in paint, which isn't mind=blowing, but way better than the previous one.

2)For the name, I found a Florida State font and changed it slightly.

3)Moved the stripes from the side to the front/shoulders. The pant stripes now run to the back.

4)Added a fourth option/got rid of white pants.

Home

NewCentralHome.png

Away

NewCentralRoad.png

Home Alternate

NewCentralThird.png

Away Alternate

NewCentralFourth.png

Any Thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Getting better, but looking a little Oregonish.

Come on, gotta represent Woldt 114 and 612 Cobb for me!

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I think the streaks should be coming off a stripe, like they are coming off the C. For example, on the maroon pants, I think it would look great to have a solid gold stripe going down the leg (a fairly thick one), with the three streaks coming off it toward the back of the pants, and smaller than they currently are. I feel like it would then echo the Logo more than it does now, because I didn't immediately see the connection. I think it is a good start though, and a good idea to use them as the major design element.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived