Logolympiag: Event #3

banner1.gif

It's Tuesday... time for another!

EVENT #3: Field Art, International Roundball Edition

CRITERIA:

-Pick country, any county.

-Grab a basketball court template. I reccommend mjrbaseball's templates (you can use the NBA instead of the international, if you prefer.)

-Throw down some paint for the home team?s court.

-Simple enough, huh?

DEADLINE: Monday, May 10th, 10:00 P.M. EDT

Post your submissions in this thread. Questions are allowed, and should be posted (and will be answered) publicly.

Ready?............

GO!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we limited to the country or can we use a city...

In other words, are we bound to doing a national-team court (ie - England) or are we allowed to do a specific city-team court (ie - London)?

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Are we limited to the country or can we use a city...

In other words, are we bound to doing a national-team court (ie - England) or are we allowed to do a specific city-team court (ie - London)?

The concept is for a country's team, but you may ID the city they play in somewhere in the concept.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but the gif isn't working for the FIBA court and I don't have illustrator.

If someone could either post it or send it to me, I'd really appreciate it...

EDIT: I just thought I'd mention that I'm planning on doing Jamaica. Not that I'm necessarily tryin' to "call" it, more like a favor to those who don't want to duplicate.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

The first entry! I'll probably be changing it throughout the week but I thought I'd get things started.

My country is kinda obvious: Israel. I chose it cause... well... I didn't think anybody else would choose it.

logolympiad3.gif

I tried to experiment by making the entire court look like their flag.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Well, I have a solid concept going. I look forward to seeing what everybody comes up with for this one! Nice work so far, guys!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Below is the basketball court at the National Indoor Stadium, the jewel in the crown of Fiji's sporting facilities. The stadium actually does exist in real life, but I have no idea what the court really looks like. :)

Who knows why I chose Fiji...

fijicourtconcept.jpg

The first entry! I'll probably be changing it throughout the week but I thought I'd get things started.

My country is kinda obvious: Israel. I chose it cause... well... I didn't think anybody else would choose it.

logolympiad3.gif

I tried to experiment by making the entire court look like their flag.

:cursing:

I was gonna do Israel! :lol: Oh, well. There's only 200 different countries to choose from.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Ah, yes, the Isle of (Three-Legged) Man, whose Minister of Sport is Drew Ping Sac!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Ireland is already done!

I'm all up in that piece... ;)

but go ahead, two of us can rock the shamrock.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Considering I and vicfurth were gonna do Israel... are we allowed to use Israel even though Braden already busted one out?

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Well, here goes nothing...

Here's a court for Iraq based on their new flag. I THINK the arabic I have on the court says "Iraq" but I'm not 100% sure. I apologize if it is incorrect, don't mean to offend anybody. I made the blue darker than the images we've seen, since supposedly it's a darker blue.

iraq_court.jpg

Archived