2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

many Euro and African teams presented a new kit in the last few days (most will be worn for the 1st time in the upcoming friendlies or playoffs this weekend).

Switzerland (home & gk)

Suisse12last.jpg

Russia (home)

Rusia12.jpg

Poland (home, away and gk) - very similiar to the traditional Turkey design, with their new-ish logo.

Poland12intro.jpg

Poland12last.jpg

Czech Repuplic (home) - maybe with a new logo too, not sure though.

CZ12.jpg

impactmontrealImpact de Montréal

JERSEY - A first element of the new jersey will be unveiled exclusively on our facebook page tomorrow at noon!

facebook.com/impactmontreal #IMFC

This is the first leaked element on the Impact's MLS kit ....reminds me of the old Nords.

389093_10150456726235979_116861190978_10813299_1261926743_n.jpg

Kit to be unveiled on Dec 1st

NYCdog.png

JERSEY - A first element of the new jersey will be unveiled exclusively on our facebook page tomorrow at noon!

This is the first leaked element on the Impact's MLS kit ....reminds me of the old Nords.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's a shot of the upper neckline above the player name, or the inner collar.

Not trusting the United Jerseys. They never keep the sane color for their clash jersey. Rotation means it should be black next year. And the saying on the back always relates to the club history. I'm pretty sure that saying belongs to City or another team

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Not trusting the United Jerseys. They never keep the sane color for their clash jersey. Rotation means it should be black next year. And the saying on the back always relates to the club history. I'm pretty sure that saying belongs to City or another team

I'm with you. Also, why would they have 2 jerseys with essentially the same design? and isn't this crazy early even for a leak?

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

many Euro and African teams presented a new kit in the last few days (most will be worn for the 1st time in the upcoming friendlies or playoffs this weekend).

Switzerland (home & gk)

Suisse12last.jpg

Looks like Switzerland has overtaken the Netherlands for the title of ugliest number font.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's a shot of the upper neckline above the player name, or the inner collar.

Yeap I think that is indeed the neckline element.

I'm a bit surprised at the shade of blue though, expected it a little bit darker.

That orange jersey is Ivory Coast's home shirt.

Oops, my mistake. Thanks for pointing it out.

I corrected the original post.

Yeap I think that is indeed the neckline element.

I'm a bit surprised at the shade of blue though, expected it a little bit darker.

I'm quite happy with the blue...WAY too much dark blue in MLS. Have to see the rest of the kit though...I fear they end up looking like Earthquake throwbacks.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

Switzerland (home & gk)

Suisse12last.jpg

Today is a very bad day for the Swiss soccer.

What an ugly attack against the good taste in designing sport jerseys.

I'll keep the older Swiss National shirts I used along those years because I won't buy that aberration.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Didn't want to start a new topic for this, but this is interesting. Gareth Bale in a GB strip! (for those that don't know, he's Welsh)

8uug.jpg

Check the full story HERE.

ps: the uni itself is pretty awesome, imo.

Well... it's not very strange that a Welsh supports GB because Wales is member of Great Britain.

In almost every sport, the British associations participates separately but in the Olympics games, all the Brits come in an united team.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Well... it's not very strange that a Welsh supports GB because Wales is member of Great Britain.

Yes, but a part of Great Britain that has its own Football Association, and one that competes in international football competitions under its own national flag.

It will be very strange to see a "British" football squad in the Olympics.

Archived