2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess not. Apparently their deal ran out this year, I'm surprised Nike or adidas didn't jump all over these guys. Then again they are not making money at all save a couple teams from what I understand

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The A-League has gone to team-based apparel contracts, but this is not a great start...

5730328857_6a291dd7e2.jpg

Perth Glory's new home shirt

Why is it so difficult for anyone to do nice, simple vertical stripes these days??? And a predominantly white front...but a purple back.

226208_10150196259318960_57190873959_6909460_714861_n.jpg

Clueless :(

Year after year Adidas designs stunning shirts for Marseille while they don't put any efforts in other shirts. Why is that? I don't mind, I love OM, but if they can make great OM shirts, they have capacity to make others as well...

true dat...OM is always in a top-shelf look. maybe OM give adidas extra incentives?

OM and adidas have connections that go back to the time they were both owned by Bernard Tapie.

liverpool-1.png

The A-League has gone to team-based apparel contracts, but this is not a great start...

Why is it so difficult for anyone to do nice, simple vertical stripes these days??? And a predominantly white front...but a purple back.

I think there is a rule that the back is supposed to be solid, but I think that's only a UEFA rule. Newcastles backs are solid too and switch between black and white

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I don't understand the logic behind a shirt with a predominately white front and a dark coloured back. Usually the away team will be wearing white, so won't that clash? If they happen to wear a darker shirt, won't that clash with the back? Doesn't make sense.

If you reverse the colours on the front of the strip, it actually doesn't look too bad.

Being a Glory fan myself, I won't be buying one.

I think there is a rule that the back is supposed to be solid, but I think that's only a UEFA rule. Newcastles backs are solid too and switch between black and white

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

manu2011home.jpg

Man United kit. Socks are similar to the 2008 kit which mirrored the Busby Babes, no stripe on the shorts. Badges will of course be gold but since these were probably done earlier in the month they couldn't put the gold on

Fluminese.jpg

Fluminese

Rennehome.jpg

Stade Rennes

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

tumblr_lln7sgdutX1qicg12o1_500.jpg

Welp, guess that means City is definitely confirmed for a new away shirt next year.

And indeed that it will be back to red and black stripes as well.

The red and black stripes is a great away look for City IMO, and is part of their history - I hate to see them not use it.

Others I've ran across (I dont think these have been in here yet).

Hamburg Home:

Hamburger_SV_1112_adidas_home_kit_4.jpg

Middlesbrough Home:

Middlesbrough_11_12_Home_adidas_1.jpg

Bordeaux:

Bordeaux_11_12_HAT_Puma_leaked.jpg

Sunderland Home: (look at the backs of those!)

01.jpg

Celtic Away:

cfcssawayrepl.jpg

Lille Home:

iek-.jpg

West Brom's backs weren't solid this past season. Neither were Sheffield United's.

True, but neither WBA nor the BLUNTS played any games governed by UEFA. The English FA doesn't have an issue with numbers on stripes.

Had they been playing in the Champions League or Europa League they'd of had to have to have a special shirt where the jersey number is not on top of stripes.

AC Milan had special shirts made for Champions League games, and Atlètico Madrid made new home kits with the number area solid during the season they played in and won the Europa Cup.

ac-milan-cup-shirt-football-shirt-2007-2008-s_12800_2.jpg

Atletico+Madrid+Home+2008-09+Detail.png

Archived