2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

Great looks for Middlebrough, Celtic and Lille. For the life of me, I'll never understand why a team would go with Kappa. Those Charlie's Angels logos on the shoulders are atrocious.

The Kappa patch is pretty much the same thing as slapping three stripes on shirts. Kappa and adidas do this with almost all there kits. The boy-girl patch is still better than Reebok's giant logo on the sleeves. Bolton wore their new shirts yesterday. They aren't looking as bad as the shirt by itself, but still could have been much better.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changing kits is becoming an annual thing in soccer, they're so desperate for apparel sales.

It used to be that each kit would at least have a 2-year run ..... that doesn't seem to be the case anymore

It's all about draining the fans for all their $ £ €

I don't understand the logic behind a shirt with a predominately white front and a dark coloured back. Usually the away team will be wearing white, so won't that clash? If they happen to wear a darker shirt, won't that clash with the back? Doesn't make sense.

If you reverse the colours on the front of the strip, it actually doesn't look too bad.

Being a Glory fan myself, I won't be buying one.

Soccer Leagues abroad are differently run than your every-day North American traditional sports league. In Soccer all clubs have 2 sets of kits, some 3 and some even 4 if playing in a Europe competition.

Teams have home kits that are all-white at home like Real Madrid and Leeds United ... Tottenham, Bolton, Fulham etc wear white shirts with colored shorts at home ...

The away team has to wear a kit that doesn't clash with the home team, many times it turns out to be their home kit. In some leagues the shorts and sox can't be the same color either.

Great looks for Middlebrough, Celtic and Lille. For the life of me, I'll never understand why a team would go with Kappa. Those Charlie's Angels logos on the shoulders are atrocious.

The Kappa patch is pretty much the same thing as slapping three stripes on shirts. Kappa and adidas do this with almost all there kits. The boy-girl patch is still better than Reebok's giant logo on the sleeves.

can't agree. I'd much rather have the three stripes than the mudflap-girl logo everywhere.

The Kappa patch is pretty much the same thing as slapping three stripes on shirts. Kappa and adidas do this with almost all there kits. The boy-girl patch is still better than Reebok's giant logo on the sleeves.

can't agree. I'd much rather have the three stripes than the mudflap-girl logo everywhere.

Exactly. I'm well aware of the long-standing practice of uniform manufacturers applying their brand logos to jerseys. But Kappa's is done so awkwardly that it's an eye sore. It's the tramp stamp of sports branding.

SOMEWHAT related, but a new Poland soccer logo.

pzpn_logo.png

Means new jerseys in the near future.

Upgrade. Seems like these 3D soccer ball type crests are all the rage. Reminds me of Ireland.

And the Man U keeper kit, those sleeves remind me of something out of the 90's

1678tw4.jpg

I like it, I just hope Nike doesn't outfit EVERY team in the same template. I was so sick of the stupid sleeve stripes on all GK kits a week into the prem league season

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived