Saintsfan

2011-12 soccer kits

0,,10278~9642862,00.jpg

As a Newcastle supporter, I must say, "Pure :censored:."

Good Lord, that's brutal... absolutely brutal.

Just sad.

Needs moar stripes!!1! But seriously the first year with Puma pure awesomeness that I actually bought the jersey, this is just awful.

0,,10278~9694459,00.jpg

The Magpies wore their new kits this past week against West Brom.

Honestly they don't look that bad in game action.

0,,10278~9642862,00.jpg

Just sad.

Needs moar stripes!!1! But seriously the first year with Puma pure awesomeness that I actually bought the jersey, this is just awful.

0,,10278~9694459,00.jpg

I'd even go a step farther and say that these sure top their old Adidas three stripe jerseys. I really love the simplicity of the sleeves to the shoulders of these Puma kits.

joey_barton.jpg

I am liking the new Manchester United kit. Its interesting to see Umbro's 'tailored' designs having an influence on Nike already.

Hamburg Home:

Hamburger_SV_1112_adidas_home_kit_4.jpg

these would look so much better if the red stripes were changed to white or removed altogether

Palmeiras away shirt.

Adidas seems to be running out of ideas. Let's go ahead and modify France's 2006 away shirt.

yMpiq.jpg

It's alright, I guess. Don't like the "Palmeiras" written across the gradient. Don't like the crest in the middle either. But I do admit I really like the polo collar with border. Don't really see that too often. Much prefer the home shirt, and I really only like that one because it's a simple and clean design - which is what Adidas has done for the Palmeiras home shirts as of late.

Real, as usual, looks tremendous.

I'm glad Celtic aren't in the Champions League this year, because that shirt is blinding if you look at it for more than 5 seconds, much less 90 minutes.

UGH. FCB and Real with the same-colored away strip next season...not cool.

Also, that PSG away kit is gorgeous.

Since the two of them won't wear it against the other team I'm fine with Barca and Real having the same colored aways. And PSG looks pretty good. I wonder if the new homes will look similar with the stripe going vertical instead of horizontal. And since that Celtic shirt is for Europe only we will be fortunate to see it maybe once or twice if at all

New Celtic international away kit:

So we can officially mark down "inconsistent stripes" as Nike's annoying new design gimmick for this season? Delightful.

Yeah not diggin' the weird stripe thing nike have going on at the moment! But they have redeemed themselves with the PSG away kit.

2qbh0.jpg

M9czC.jpg

Why is the stripe in the middle of the jersey (the last thin on the left, thick on the right)off center? The thin part of the stripe is off center. Is it just a bad photoshop job?

I'm definitely picking myself up one of these:

N_L_homels_A.jpg

So we can officially mark down "inconsistent stripes" as Nike's annoying new design gimmick for this season? Delightful.

Let's call it "Piano Key".

0,,10278~9642862,00.jpg

Just sad.

0,,10278~9694459,00.jpg

Love these. Simple yet unique. Bold. Very graphic. My new favorite look. Amazing.

Let's call it "Piano Key".

I was going to just call it "stupid" but yours is a bit classier ;)