2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up close of the crest. I like the solid all black treatment instead of the usual black-red-yellow bottom stripes. It adds to the retro feel and harks back to the days when Germany did not have those features in their crest.

D4.jpg

Germany kits look amazing! Finally glad to see a green top. These will look great on the pitch.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Werder Bremen kits...another crazy Nike pattern

Werder_Bremen_11_12_Nike_Home_Away_Leaked_1.jpg

Love the green, when I did a German concept a while back I used green for the away too. Always thought they should go back to it.

The home is basically a sideways move for me, but that's only cause their kits this past go round were both in my top 5 of world cup kits. Germany just always has top notch kits

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Another disappointing Newcastle kit...both the home and these third kits are crap.

newcastle-united-11-12-puma-third-football-shirt-a.jpg

Eh, those aren't bad. But I wish they had a different color than Black and White.

I always liked the green 05-06, then the yellow, and blue from 09-10

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Newcastle_United/Newcastle_United-change-kits.html

The yellow, and blue one did work with their crest, though. Just something other than the same color as the homes.

Another disappointing Newcastle kit...both the home and these third kits are crap.

It's a third kit though, so how many times would we actually see these? MAYBE the Sunderland match, but even then only to put it out there for everyone to buy. If they play a team wearing black and white stripes they'll wear the second shirt

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It's a third kit though, so how many times would we actually see these? MAYBE the Sunderland match, but even then only to put it out there for everyone to buy. If they play a team wearing black and white stripes they'll wear the second shirt

It will get a couple of airings, most probably against teams that wear white.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

As much as I don't like German soccer (apart for subculture of St. Pauli), the shirt is classic, nice, and I like the green alternate, it's as Germany should be.

Something is wrong with that Chalsea away, but I can't pinpoint, maybe those bars are just too wide, or the color combo. So far, from Adidas, Marseill is by far the best, as every year. Puma is going downwards, Umbro is still on the top with nice and clean shirts, while Nike is everywhere, great bold move, with France, but bad last attempts with Celtic away and Bremen.

Just had to beat me to the punch, eh? :D

That video's ridiculous, but in a good way. The shirt's a little plain, but I think I like it.

The sizes run a bit small, though, from what I'm seeing on the club shop.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Just had to beat me to the punch, eh? :D

That video's ridiculous, but in a good way. The shirt's a little plain, but I think I like it.

The sizes run a bit small, though, from what I'm seeing on the club shop.

all part of the fashion for more tight fitting jerseys!

And at least the canaries are in the EPL, hopefully the Super Saints can follow Norwich's lead with a double promotion!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

New PSV Eindhoven Away kit

5811358287_8624630c8a_b.jpg

Archived