2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

I don't care for the third kit but I love the home and away sets. The simple white jersey at home is a huge upgrade after the hot mess they had last season. I wonder why they didn't put the "SPURS" on the home socks just to make them all uniform, though.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Puma have done well for Spurs over the years, and this is a nice way to bow out. Nice and simple, classical home and away. And the third is fine as well, don't get people who were done on that template for Newcastle, don't get people being down on it now.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I don't care for the third kit but I love the home and away sets. The simple white jersey at home is a huge upgrade after the hot mess they had last season. I wonder why they didn't put the "SPURS" on the home socks just to make them all uniform, though.

I guess they were trying to keep it as simple and therefore 'traditional' as possible. Spurs have had 'modern' looking kits for a few years now so maybe theyre trying to make a point of it being traditional.

Lets hope the shirts look better with investec across the front.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I love how all their shirt sponsors seem to include just a touch of red. The color of their more successful, and most despised, local rival. Used to drive their fans nuts - have they just gotten used to it?

To begin with it wasnt taken very well, when Thompson was the sponsor. Think most fans (I certainly have) got used to having Daniel Levy as chairman who does what ever possible to make the most money, even if that is including red. They also counter-acted (?) it by bringing out a range of merchandise called 'never red' for the fans but that wasnt very successful.

...Hope another team releases a kit soon or we will be forever talking about spurs!

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

WB11intro.jpg

A better look at the Werder Bremen kits I posted a while back.

Also, we've seen the Newcastle home & third kits already...apparently they'll also sport orange.

newcastle-away-shirt.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

That Rangers shirt is pretty sharp looking. Umbros either always look incredibly classy or incredibly boring, it seems theres no middle ground for them.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I love that Rangers kit...top notch.

Here's a lackluster offering by Kappa & Portsmouth. nothing special.

Portsmouth-11-12-kappa-away-football-shirt-a.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Kappa's mudflap-girl logos are out of control.

Psst. One of those is a DUDE.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was used like Puma or Nike. But that they try to use it like Addias' stripes... well, it's just gaudy. Guady even for soccer.

I'm tempted to get that orange Newcastle jersey, even if the design is nothing special.

Here is the 2011 MLS all star jersey: http://www.mlsgear.com/22460.html

On the MLS jersey...are those sequins? :blink::therock:

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived