2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

A better look at the Atletico Madrid kits (including keeper)...just my opinion, but the navy kit would look great on the USMNT

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/Todosobrecamisetas/ESTRENOS%20CLUBs%202010/Aleti11away.jpg

I was thinking the exact same thing, but at the same time, I absolutely love our current look and would hate to see it go. It needs to be a permanent part of our uniforms.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can get down with it. I was one of the few people who liked their yellow ones this year. Assuming those will become the new Euro away kit?

Few people who liked the yellow? I thought the yellow/maroon look was very classy.

I'm... not sure about this one.

I was a big fan of those too. The pinstripes were classy. In these jerseys they look like they're wearing kites.

I remember a lot of Arsenal fans not being happy with the yellow. I would've gotten one, but something about those huge cuffs turned me off (I did get the home though)

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

bj_j4.jpg

There's the new Galaxy 3rd. Apparently it's not black, but a really dark shade of blue. Pretty sharp, though. I wonder how they got away with the flag being gold, though?

Archived