2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LA's wearing the new third right now, against one of my favorite kits all-time, Seattle's electricity. I normally don't like shorts, shirt, and socks to all be the same color but this is one gorgeous HD game.

I wanna know who the :censored: anointed the Gals the gold standard of MLS. Pretentious much?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

LA's wearing the new third right now, against one of my favorite kits all-time, Seattle's electricity. I normally don't like shorts, shirt, and socks to all be the same color but this is one gorgeous HD game.

Oh my god. This unifrom match up is great.

Apparantly, Lazio president Lotito has this huge inferiority complex against AS Roma, and he claimed that Roma hasn't always had the capitoline wolf as a logo (Which is not true, Roma has always had a variation of a wolf in the logo), so Lazio, being the oldest club in rome, would use a roman symbol for a new badge (my bet would be the coliseum). That is completely idiotic because Lazio's colours and eagle are derived from ancient greece, so I fail to see how it's Roma's fault that they decided to be more connected with the city.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Why would Lazio need a new badge?

Lotito has an inferiority complex with Roma, and he wants to represent the city too. Here's the quote.

The original symbol of Roma was not the wolf, it only became it after.Now we want to play a role of a company representing the capital with a symbol that is a certain reference.
07Giants.pngnyy.png

Oh my god. This unifrom match up is great.

Agreed, so awesome.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

The link below was posted today on a UK site showing many of the English Premiership's new kits for the '11-'12 season.

Includes the new camouflage goalkeeper shirt that Tim Howard will be sporting at Everton. Don't particularly care for the Toffees new home kit with that odd looking collar ...

QPR aren't included, as they still haven't gotten their sponsorship deal sorted, too bad ... I always liked their thick blue & white horizontal hoop shirts.

Liverpool's 3rd shirt I'm unsure of without them displaying the shorts & socks, but I like the color combo on the shirt, looks sharp.

Villa's away shirt . . . . and Naaaaarich home kit thumbsup.gif

Bolton's home kit. down.gif

Newcastle's new home kit, along with the vest and tie chuckle.gif

new Premier League kits in pictures

everton050711.jpg

I wanna know who the :censored: anointed the Gals the gold standard of MLS. Pretentious much?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was Alexi Lalas who anointed the Galaxy as the crown jewel of MLS once David Beckham was in the fold back in August 2007.

I flat-out love the new Everton home kit.

The shirt is simple and classic, yet distinctive. The gold inside of the collar is a nice touch.

I'm just not a big fan of collared soccer shirts, I like a crew-neck as they wore last season which was a big improvement from that huge white 'V" below the crew-neck that they wore in the season before last.

Everton10_5F00_home_5F00_m.jpg

Republic of Ireland 11/12

5913232703_df3ae30feb_z.jpg

The boys in green's jerseys are alright. Simple and classy. Love the little gold details. Don't know so much about the alternating pattern going along with the solid sleeve cuff/collars. I'd have to see the full uniform on somone to make my full judgment (although it's probably just the normal white shorts/green socks)

But oh dear, what the hell are those numbers? :blink:

EDIT: It almost look like an unintentional 90s design. Not Ireland's design, but a design that could have been made in the 90s.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Republic of Ireland 11/12

5913232703_df3ae30feb_z.jpg

The boys in green's jerseys are alright. Simple and classy. Love the little gold details. Don't know so much about the alternating pattern going along with the solid sleeve cuff/collars. I'd have to see the full uniform on somone to make my full judgment (although it's probably just the normal white shorts/green socks)

But oh dear, what the hell are those numbers? :blink:

EDIT: It almost look like an unintentional 90s design. Not Ireland's design, but a design that could have been made in the 90s.

That's actually their sponsor. They have sponsors on their training and replica kits. They aren't allow to have them in regular FIFA competition.

I don't really understand why Juventus has a pink jersey... Anyone have details on that?

"The Bianconeri?s away shirt is bright pink, dominated by a star, signalling a return to tradition. Following the foundation of the club in 1897, Juventus wore pink coloured shirts with black shorts for six years before switching to the traditional black and white stripes'

Archived