2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

Arsenal has worn the generic UEFA font the last couple seasons. I'm not sure what company made that one. I don't think it's Nike though. UEFA tried to get all the teams to wear the same font about 3 or 4 years ago and some wear that instead of their league numbers sin league patch. But the Barclays numbers were designed by Nike.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melbourne Hearts were released in January.... theyre on sale in their shop and on ISC's website on page 4 here:

http://www.isc-sports.com.au/pdfs/catalogues/isc-retail-catalogue-2011.pdf

Newcastles is believed to be accurate and Perth Glory is accurate as well.

But yes, the rest are just rumours or images unreleased by the clubs but somehow leaked to fan forums and newspapers....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Adidas once again proves that they'll always be second fiddle to Nike in uniform design. That is a terrible number font.

Has Nike ever put out a good numeral font? There have been a few that 'weren't terrible' but I can't think of any truly good ones (other than your basic block athletic). They always do something weird to screw it up.

Portugal has a great type. They altered it a little bit for the last WC, but back in '06 when Nike introduced the custom typefaces for their countries it was beautiful.

deco-2006-world-cup-portugal-signed-jersey-281-500x500.jpg

Some other good examples would be their EPL teams (MU, Arsenal) when they play Champions League games.

Love those numerals.

Archived