2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

adulthome.jpgadultaway.jpg

Brisbane Roar unveil their new kits. Puma templates of course, and the home kit is identical to Shimizu S-Pulse of the J-League. The notable change is the dropping of maroon and blue in favour of black, which makes their look less unique, but much less muddled and hard on the eyes.

liverpool-1.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

adulthome.jpgadultaway.jpg

Brisbane Roar unveil their new kits. Puma templates of course, and the home kit is identical to Shimizu S-Pulse of the J-League. The notable change is the dropping of maroon and blue in favour of black, which makes their look less unique, but much less muddled and hard on the eyes.

I like the change, but you can't see the shorts and they ruin the strip IMO.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Didn't want to start a new topic for this, but this is interesting. Gareth Bale in a GB strip! (for those that don't know, he's Welsh)

8uug.jpg

Check the full story HERE.

ps: the uni itself is pretty awesome, imo.

True, but that's a supporter's shirt, not the actual uniform.

I rather like the lion logo, but I hope they don't put everything else on the badge.

Didn't want to start a new topic for this, but this is interesting. Gareth Bale in a GB strip! (for those that don't know, he's Welsh)

8uug.jpg

Check the full story HERE.

ps: the uni itself is pretty awesome, imo.

True, but that's a supporter's shirt, not the actual uniform.

I rather like the lion logo, but I hope they don't put everything else on the badge.

It's likely to be very similar, if not exactly the same. It's interesting as well because the GB Olympic uniforms tend to be similar across all sports so it's the first clue to exactly what Stella McCartney has come up with for the actual olympians.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Chelsea players wearing red "poppy" patches on their shirts today vs. Arsenal, in observance of Remembrance Day.

Doesn't look like the Gunners are doing likewise, but then their shirts are red so they'd be hard to see anyway. (Arsene Wenger is wearing an actual poppy on his coat, however.)

CCSLC signature.png

I'd be surprised if Arsenal's not, having worn the poppies in the past.

I haven't checked the fixture list, but it may well have been Chelsea's last home game before the 11th. Teams often only wear the poppy for their last home game before Remembrance Day, so Arsenal may not have had the poppy on.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

That Denmark shirt is as good as anything adidas has done for them. More reminiscent of the 1992 European championship shirt, than the 80s ones, IMO.

And that Spain shirt is good too. I always liked the wrap around collars in the 80s and 90s.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived