2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

chelsea-11-12-adidas-home-kit-b.jpg

Not bad at all. If anything, the yoke is a bit too much white.

I understand what they were going for with the touch of red, but it never looked good to me. Simple blue accented with white looks so much better on them.

For me the best kit that Chelsea have had lately is the 2008-09 kit (which they debuted in the Champions League final of 2008):

frank-lampard-2009-4-11-12-52-44.jpg

drogba-chelsea-415x624.jpg

Those collars are beautiful; I wish they'd keep that attractive element.

The white collar looks great on this season's ManU shirts:

g_Chicharito_300x400.jpg

n_20100905140656_man_u_registra_a_chicharito_para_la_champions.jpg

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Devils

Manchester_United_1112_nike_leaked_small%281%29.jpg

ummmm no...no...no, for the sake of all that is holy Nike don't do this :blink:

Why not? I think it looks great. Not complex for the sake of being complex. I prefer when soccer jerseys are relatively simple, and this looks great.

This reminds me of their 2002 jersey. Last before they switched to Nike. I like it. I hope they go back to two years between home kits though like Arsenal is doing.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Red Devils

Manchester_United_1112_nike_leaked_small%281%29.jpg

ummmm no...no...no, for the sake of all that is holy Nike don't do this :blink:

Why not? I think it looks great. Not complex for the sake of being complex. I prefer when soccer jerseys are relatively simple, and this looks great.

maybe its the collar I dunno...and I do agree that simple is better but for some reason it just doesnt work for me in this case

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Hurm. Mixed feelings. I love the shirt (although blue hasn't been good for us), but the more I see of the possible anniversary crest the less I like it. Looks like the kind of silly flourish you'd see on blazer at Macy's.

That's what it is! And I can't see Arsenal going monochrome on a home shirt, even with an anniversary logo. Maybe if it was the cannon by itself but not that. And the away definitely looks like a kit a League Two side would roll out in, not a Premier League team

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Hurm. Mixed feelings. I love the shirt (although blue hasn't been good for us), but the more I see of the possible anniversary crest the less I like it. Looks like the kind of silly flourish you'd see on blazer at Macy's.

That's what it is! And I can't see Arsenal going monochrome on a home shirt, even with an anniversary logo. Maybe if it was the cannon by itself but not that. And the away definitely looks like a kit a League Two side would roll out in, not a Premier League team

I think it works really well on the home jersey, because the whole jersey is monochromatic. On the away it looks a little out of place, but I'm going to wait to see the entire kit before I give my opinion of it.

Juventus

Juventus_1112_nike_away_leaked.jpg

what is this i don't even

This is about as bad as it gets IMO. I don't mind the color, but the design is distracting...just looks like someone slapped a giant star on a stock kit.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The new home jersey of the FC Bayern will be presented tomorrow. You can see it on the monitor:

trikot1112.png

It will look something like this:

szvp60.jpg

That shall be the new kit of Lyonnais:

uimoieop.jpg

And that the away (?) shirt for Tottenham:

tottenhamn.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

didn't spuds renew with puma for one more year?

however, if that spuds jersey is real, i will be very happy, now they will have two cocks on their shirt.

Nope. Next year is Spurs first with Under Armour. This could look good depending on who the sponsor is.Their logo could integrate right into it. Lyon and Bayern shirts look good. Same for Manchester United. Nike's gone back to the mid-90's and they are about 50% so far. Arsenal and Juventus look horrid. If Juventus didn't have that big star they'd be golden.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived