Saintsfan

2011-12 soccer kits

Is that even a sponsor logo? That might just be a :censored:ty number font that someone decided to slap on the replica for some reason. I don't see why a replica of a national team kit would have a sponsor logo.

"3" is a wireless phone company, I believe. Their ugly number used to sponsor the AFL Essendon Bombers' jerseys.

I hope Ireland sells authentics.

By that you mean, "of all the sponsors that could have paid the most, they decided to pay the most for shirt rights," right?

Yes, whatever. Either way it's a :censored:ty logo.

God, I want that Ireland jersey so much. (Outside of the US, they're my other national team. Gotta support the heritage, ya know?) But I just can't do it with that sponsor logo. If there was an authentic sans goofy 3 that I could get, I'd almost be willing to pay what it costs. And the away is so much better than the green home, IMO. The home almost looks like a pajama shirt. That away white is just classy as :censored:

Besides it being ugly as hell, the other thing that bothers me about the logo is that it's a number. Obviously there's names/numbers on the back, but on first glance, it would get easily confused with a shirt number. Awful.

Is that even a sponsor logo? That might just be a :censored:ty number font that someone decided to slap on the replica for some reason. I don't see why a replica of a national team kit would have a sponsor logo.

"3" is a wireless phone company, I believe. Their ugly number used to sponsor the AFL Essendon Bombers' jerseys.

Yeah, and that only came about because it the parent company wanted to re-brand "Orange" telecom in Australia. It is quite ugly. I'm glad they have changed since then.

Yeah, and that only came about because it the parent company wanted to re-brand "Orange" telecom in Australia. It is quite ugly. I'm glad they have changed since then.

For some reason Orange decided to brand their 3GS systems as '3'. Never understood why when Orange was one of the better brands, but there we go!! Not the best logo!!

You could get England shirts/training wear with Nationwide as the sponsor for years; not uncommon at all to put a sponsor on such apparel in Europe.

You can always buy w/o the sponsor at the shops.

US Soccer has/had ussoccer.com on their team training gear for awhile; never was for public purchase, but again, not shocking.

And, Umbro wins again.

You could get England shirts/training wear with Nationwide as the sponsor for years; not uncommon at all to put a sponsor on such apparel in Europe.

Not the online shop.

This isn't quite the same thing. England puts a sponsor logo on all the training wear. Ireland puts a sponsor logo on all the replica match shirts.

Could you then provide us with the link to the shop, when one can purchase licenced replica of this shirt w/o "3"?

Oh goodness that's boring! They really need to update that logo. The shirt itself isn't bad but the small one color logo is just bad.

u94284_jhx_csa_home_jersey.jpg

New Canada home kit.

Silly crest, but that's not their fault.

Umbro for the win! Another fantastic shirt.

Boring and uninteresting. How apropos for the road cones. :D

That Canada jersey is great. Funny how people complain about sponsors logos, adidas sleeve logos, pointless flashes on jerseys, then you get a shirt without any kind of fuss and bother about it and it gets criticised for being boring. Just goes to show you can't win.

Well, just when I was getting used to the 'V' they come out with a solid red kit. With the exception of the collar, there's not much to complain about.

It's just a red shirt, I'd rather they have kept the chevron look. I don't like it at all.