2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

Is that even a sponsor logo? That might just be a :censored:ty number font that someone decided to slap on the replica for some reason. I don't see why a replica of a national team kit would have a sponsor logo.

"3" is a wireless phone company, I believe. Their ugly number used to sponsor the AFL Essendon Bombers' jerseys.

I hope Ireland sells authentics.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutchison_3G

Wow. I'm really not sure what to think of that. Of all the sponsor logos they could have put on there, they picked that one.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yes, whatever. Either way it's a :censored:ty logo.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

God, I want that Ireland jersey so much. (Outside of the US, they're my other national team. Gotta support the heritage, ya know?) But I just can't do it with that sponsor logo. If there was an authentic sans goofy 3 that I could get, I'd almost be willing to pay what it costs. And the away is so much better than the green home, IMO. The home almost looks like a pajama shirt. That away white is just classy as :censored:

Besides it being ugly as hell, the other thing that bothers me about the logo is that it's a number. Obviously there's names/numbers on the back, but on first glance, it would get easily confused with a shirt number. Awful.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Is that even a sponsor logo? That might just be a :censored:ty number font that someone decided to slap on the replica for some reason. I don't see why a replica of a national team kit would have a sponsor logo.

"3" is a wireless phone company, I believe. Their ugly number used to sponsor the AFL Essendon Bombers' jerseys.

Yeah, and that only came about because it the parent company wanted to re-brand "Orange" telecom in Australia. It is quite ugly. I'm glad they have changed since then.

I saw, I came, I left.

Yeah, and that only came about because it the parent company wanted to re-brand "Orange" telecom in Australia. It is quite ugly. I'm glad they have changed since then.

For some reason Orange decided to brand their 3GS systems as '3'. Never understood why when Orange was one of the better brands, but there we go!! Not the best logo!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

You could get England shirts/training wear with Nationwide as the sponsor for years; not uncommon at all to put a sponsor on such apparel in Europe.

You can always buy w/o the sponsor at the shops.

US Soccer has/had ussoccer.com on their team training gear for awhile; never was for public purchase, but again, not shocking.

And, Umbro wins again.

You could get England shirts/training wear with Nationwide as the sponsor for years; not uncommon at all to put a sponsor on such apparel in Europe.

You can always buy w/o the sponsor at the shops.

Not the online shop.

This isn't quite the same thing. England puts a sponsor logo on all the training wear. Ireland puts a sponsor logo on all the replica match shirts.

That is a good-looking jersey.

That Canada jersey is great. Funny how people complain about sponsors logos, adidas sleeve logos, pointless flashes on jerseys, then you get a shirt without any kind of fuss and bother about it and it gets criticised for being boring. Just goes to show you can't win.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

It's just a red shirt, I'd rather they have kept the chevron look. I don't like it at all.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived