Saintsfan

2011-12 soccer kits

totally agree. for my money, you can't go wrong with this kit.

LD2006.jpg

Well, hello there. You're pretty. Come here often?

Damn, I loved that look.

My favorite USA kit was the red shirt with navy sash and navy shorts they were wearing in 2011. It was unveiled as the third kit, but it seemed to become the first-choice kit as the year went on. Shame it's likely gone already -- red on navy was a great look. Navy shirts are boring IMO.

The sash look was one of the best uniforms the US has ever worn. The only problem was the color of the sash on the home jersey. Make it blue or red so it's visible, and that jersey is perfect.

The sash look was one of the best uniforms the US has ever worn. The only problem was the color of the sash on the home jersey. Make it blue or red so it's visible, and that jersey is perfect.

Agreed. That's the one thing that bothered me, and ultimately the reason why I ended up buying the road navy instead.

Agreed. That's the one thing that bothered me, and ultimately the reason why I ended up buying the road navy instead.

The blue road sash jersey is the only one that worked for me. The shadowed sash on the home to me was pretty hideous and I didn't really fancy the blue on red sash.

So weird. I loved the white sash jersey and like the red one. Didn't really care for the blue one and don't like the vertical stripe uniform that everyone here seems to love at all.

The blue road sash jersey is the only one that worked for me. The shadowed sash on the home to me was pretty hideous and I didn't really fancy the blue on red sash.

The blue-sash-on-red was garish when I first saw it, but I quickly learned to love it.

The new german away shirt is so nice. Definitely will get one.

424094_10150537188133531_84237528530_8777660_2131777710_n.jpg

definitely a beaut. Interesting that they feature the shadow stripes on the front like the ones Chelsea has been sporting on their blue shirts. Wonder if it'll be an Adidas staple moving forward.

Those are nice.

Gorgeous. I don't know what it is about that shade of green, but just about every kit I've seen in that color has looked stellar. It's a great "soccer color".

The German shirt is very nice.

I think if a company is going to use a busy element like the 3 stripes as its signature motif, the rest of the shirt has to be very simple. Subtle touches like the shadow stripes are good, but piping and panels are not. Adidas shirts get very busy very quickly.

That is a phenomenal kit. I think I'll have to snap it up in time for the Euros! I like seeing Germany going back to the roots.

I still would prefer adidas to go back to the trefoil logo, otherwise that's pretty much spot on for a Germany away kit.

Germany's new kit looks absolutely phenomenal. When was the last time they wore a green kit?

Germany's new kit looks absolutely phenomenal. When was the last time they wore a green kit?

According to reports when this shirt was first leaked, it's been about ten years.

The German shirt is very nice.

I think if a company is going to use a busy element like the 3 stripes as its signature motif, the rest of the shirt has to be very simple. Subtle touches like the shadow stripes are good, but piping and panels are not. Adidas shirts get very busy very quickly.

Please apply for a job with MLS.

According to reports when this shirt was first leaked, it's been about ten years.

10 years? I thought it'd been longer.