2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

totally agree. for my money, you can't go wrong with this kit.

LD2006.jpg

Well, hello there. You're pretty. Come here often?

Damn, I loved that look.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite USA kit was the red shirt with navy sash and navy shorts they were wearing in 2011. It was unveiled as the third kit, but it seemed to become the first-choice kit as the year went on. Shame it's likely gone already -- red on navy was a great look. Navy shirts are boring IMO.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The sash look was one of the best uniforms the US has ever worn. The only problem was the color of the sash on the home jersey. Make it blue or red so it's visible, and that jersey is perfect.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The sash look was one of the best uniforms the US has ever worn. The only problem was the color of the sash on the home jersey. Make it blue or red so it's visible, and that jersey is perfect.

Agreed. That's the one thing that bothered me, and ultimately the reason why I ended up buying the road navy instead.

spacer.png

Agreed. That's the one thing that bothered me, and ultimately the reason why I ended up buying the road navy instead.

The blue road sash jersey is the only one that worked for me. The shadowed sash on the home to me was pretty hideous and I didn't really fancy the blue on red sash.

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

The blue road sash jersey is the only one that worked for me. The shadowed sash on the home to me was pretty hideous and I didn't really fancy the blue on red sash.

The blue-sash-on-red was garish when I first saw it, but I quickly learned to love it.

spacer.png

The new german away shirt is so nice. Definitely will get one.

424094_10150537188133531_84237528530_8777660_2131777710_n.jpg

Gorgeous. I don't know what it is about that shade of green, but just about every kit I've seen in that color has looked stellar. It's a great "soccer color".

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The German shirt is very nice.

I think if a company is going to use a busy element like the 3 stripes as its signature motif, the rest of the shirt has to be very simple. Subtle touches like the shadow stripes are good, but piping and panels are not. Adidas shirts get very busy very quickly.

The German shirt is very nice.

I think if a company is going to use a busy element like the 3 stripes as its signature motif, the rest of the shirt has to be very simple. Subtle touches like the shadow stripes are good, but piping and panels are not. Adidas shirts get very busy very quickly.

Please apply for a job with MLS.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Germany's new kit looks absolutely phenomenal. When was the last time they wore a green kit?

According to reports when this shirt was first leaked, it's been about ten years.

10 years? I thought it'd been longer.

spacer.png

Archived