2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

Germany's new kit looks absolutely phenomenal. When was the last time they wore a green kit?

According to reports when this shirt was first leaked, it's been about ten years.

10 years? I thought it'd been longer.

The last green away kit was worn from the Euro 2000 to 2002. It was that one:

trikots_00_em_DW_Sp_896191p.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Germany's new kit looks absolutely phenomenal. When was the last time they wore a green kit?

According to reports when this shirt was first leaked, it's been about ten years.

Before that it was the kit at World Cup 90 I think, the one they played England in the semifinals.

Before that it was the kit at World Cup 90 I think, the one they played England in the semifinals.

Before 2002, since World War 2 [West] Germany had always worn green away kits. Here are a selection

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Saw the new england home and goalie one the other day. going to be some red hot talking points about it.

Now your just teasing!!

I know but wouldn't want to say anything that would leave me red faced.

logo.png

You know, I spend so much time thinking that Nike blows the competition away in terms of making classy kits and then they decide to kick me in the nads with some ugly Barca kits.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Saw the new england home and goalie one the other day. going to be some red hot talking points about it.

Now your just teasing!!

I know but wouldn't want to say anything that would leave me red faced.

Well it would be foolish for us to believe everything that we've read...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that found that odd. At the least, Man City could have worn their light blue shorts with that, but what was wrong with their light blue shirts in the first place?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I would think it's the fact that there's too much light blue in Villa's shirt to avoid a clash.

Why didn't City just wear their clash kit? That wouldn't clash with Villa's.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I could see keeping a white on white look, but it would be a new kit. Of course I think white tops and blue shorts is best home look.

totally agree. for my money, you can't go wrong with this kit.

LD2006.jpg

I like those, but for US kits, they're IMO second to their current kit with the diagonal sash is great.

fifa.jpg

IMO that there is the best look for US Soccer. White with the 2 bands as home, and the navy with sash as the away kit.

Do we even know when the new US Soccer kits are supposed to be officially introduced?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived