2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and fits the new kit very well. expect to see Wellbeck, Jones & hart in the promo shots when released

Any insight? Why do I get the feeling there will be a tonal red crest? I'm not getting a good vibe from this.

If you don't like red on your england kits then your gonna be disappointed

logo.png

and fits the new kit very well. expect to see Wellbeck, Jones & hart in the promo shots when released

Any insight? Why do I get the feeling there will be a tonal red crest? I'm not getting a good vibe from this.

If you don't like red on your england kits then your gonna be disappointed

I'm not opposed to red with England (their red away kit from the WC was incredible), but I prefer white and blue for the home. How heavy are the doses of red? :grin:

EDIT- Here's an update on the US away, courtesy of the American Outlaws.

AO Tweet

Not sure how I feel about it. Always hard to tell without visuals, so I won't prematurely judge, but it sounds strange.

Wearing their sky blue tops or having Villa even wear an alternate shirt would hae helped

No, and no. I think the Sky blue tops would make things worse since from the side, we would look at mostly sky blue. Villa's at home, so an alternate at home couldn't be possible. A change in shorts for either club would have helped.

I saw, I came, I left.

I was really excited when I heard Nike was taking over France. But now I've been envious since. Of the new sets I'd say France's look classy, portugals look cool, and the Dutch look good, safe design for them it seems.

Really can't wait for the us unveiling. That tweet sounds like a potentially cool set. I could see sleeves and a sash working. Something a little outside the box

In case any of you are wondering, HFK has a listing of all of the Euro 2012 kits that have been unveiled so far: http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/international/tournaments/euro-2012/euro-2012-main-page.html

They all look good so far.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

usaway201213.jpg

:angered:

Why, God? Why?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It's a more conservative version of the 1994 pattern.

USA-1994.jpg

Still bad though.

Sooooooo I just saw this on tumblr.

usaway201213.jpg

Between that and the white/red hoops, it definitely is very 1994-inspired. I like the look, but I don't feel it's as good as what it's replacing.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Sooooooo I just saw this on tumblr.

usaway201213.jpg

Garbage...how can the French & Dutch kits look so sharp and the Yanks get $*** like this. C'mon Nike.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived