Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some official photos have come out.

FRA2main.jpg

POR2main.jpg

HOL2main.jpg

France: Nike has done wonders with this team. Wow.

Portugal: Pretty nice.

Oranje: This kit looks MUCH better with the numbers than with just a plain old shirt.

Also, as far as the USA's rumored new away jersey...is it bad that I like it? :P

HOL2main.jpg

HOL2show.jpg

HOL2crest.jpg

HOL2number.jpg

While the jersey itself is a nice, clean-looking design, I've always preferred when the Dutch clash kit uses red-white-blue. My favorite was the 2008 light blue "KLM" clash kit:

pic55607.jpg

vaart_sneijder_robb_158302h.jpg

RVP-and-VDV.jpg

The designs for the red-white-blue shirts were good, but I think they want to emphasize "Oranje" more. After all, it is the national color of the Netherlands.

spacer.png

I don't see why they can't do both. The flag of the Netherlands is red, white and blue, after all.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't see why they can't do both. The flag of the Netherlands is red, white and blue, after all.

I'm with you on this one. I thought the dutch had the perfect balance. The Oranje primary to signify their royalty/national colour and the red/white/blue to represent their flag.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

True, but not every country uses the flag colors as its sporting colors.

So maybe we could get an English change kit in British Racing Green. ;)

That would be awesome. Someone get The FA and Umbro on the horn and tell them to get to work.

I'm with you on this one. I thought the dutch had the perfect balance. The Oranje primary to signify their royalty/national colour and the red/white/blue to represent their flag.

Yep, that's what I meant, but I didn't say it as clearly as you did. Their primary kit should always be orange but I don't see why they can't continue to incorporate the flag's colors into their clash kit.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Racing green has only ever been a British sporting colour in one sport, motor racing. Though you don't find any shade of blue on the English flag.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Racing green has only ever been a British sporting colour in one sport, motor racing. Though you don't find any shade of blue on the English flag.

Hence the smiley. :P

Just saw someone claiming THIS as the new US away kit:

xYQ1sG.jpg

I tend to believe it b/c of the "T-tape" straps at the top of the shoulder as well as the "breathe holes" underneath the armpits on each side. If this is the real one, I'm not impressed at all, and it's only slightly better than the aberration we saw a couple days ago...maybe the red alternate kit will be better? *sigh*

ps: Gotha, yeah, that looks like black on the Gunners kit...quite the no-no.

I'm more inclined to believe that this is the US away kit than the one from a few days ago. The ghost sash is in line with the home shirt and that just looks more like it's real. And if it its, I'm not impressed. They should have chosen to go with the sash or the other design elements. Hoops/sash and contrasting sleeve/slash is too much going on at the same time. The good thing is that the sash will be hard to see from any shots that aren't a close-up.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Is that a sublimated pattern on the M*n United shirt? If so, does anyone know what it is?

The US jersey, with the white sleeves, reminds me too much of a basketball jersey with a tshirt underneath.

Yknow, as much as I didn't like the Barca jersey when it first came out, that kit really looks solid. I'm with Conrad, though, those royal blue socks would be a bad idea...

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

I could stand navy blue accents for Arsenal, but "red and white with a touch of black" already belongs to a Premiership club, and it isn't ours.

Black socks? That would be like unveiling a change strip of blue shirt and shorts with white socks.

I almost wonder if the guy putting out the display mixed up the socks? Can't remember United wearing red socks since the 60s. Though the red is closer to the United shirt, rather than the Arsenal one.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

"Confirmadas" of Arsenal, Barca, and ManU's 12/13 home kits:

NIKES12.jpg

Wow, Barca looks MUCH better than I thought it would. Still not their best look, by a long shot. It looks like something PSG should be wearing.

Man U looks classy as usual, and count me in with the anti-black-for-Arsenal camp. Idk why they always seem to mess with perfection when it comes to the Gunners.

Archived