2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

I don't see why they can't do both. The flag of the Netherlands is red, white and blue, after all.

I'm with you on this one. I thought the dutch had the perfect balance. The Oranje primary to signify their royalty/national colour and the red/white/blue to represent their flag.

Yep, that's what I meant, but I didn't say it as clearly as you did. Their primary kit should always be orange but I don't see why they can't continue to incorporate the flag's colors into their clash kit.

It's not as if their clash kits get that much run out anyway... very little clashes with the Oranje...

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually liking that blue kit.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Is that a sublimated pattern on the M*n United shirt? If so, does anyone know what it is?

It's a tartan, supposedly commemorating the Sir Alex Ferguson's 25th anniversary at Old Trafford.

Manchester_United_12_13_nike_home_leaked_1.jpg

AS a United supporter, I love Sir Alex, but that's just obnoxious.

On the new-leaked USA shirt, I don't love it. Nice to see the sash returning, but white sleeves? Blech.

spacer.png

Manchester United - Meh. I'd like to see it in action before I judge it.

Arsenal - Same.

Barcelona - No. Just no.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It actually appear to be charcoal on the Arse kit...here's the inspiration...

ars92hs_z.jpg

and here's another shot of the new kit

2012AFCtop.jpg

Adidas often added a touch of navy into Arsenal's pallette. (And it was navy on that kit).

In terms of aesthetics, I don't mind the dark color (black, charcoal, navy whatever it turns out to be!) on the kits, I think it looks good. BUT where it fails is what I call the 'quick glance' test. I don't look at that kit and immediately think Arsenal. I have to look at the badge and the sponsors logo to figure out who the kit belongs to.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I wish Arsenal would use the all-white crest after this season. As good as their standard crest looks, that all-white one is sharp.

NIKES12.jpg

Is that a black ManUtd kit behind the Arsene-al one?

I'm not liking the charcoal on the Arsenal one at all. If any colors besides red and white has to be on an Arsenal kit, I'd much rather see hints of navy or gold

Red socks on ManUtd looks... wrong. They should be black, especially if the clash is the black one behind the others

07Giants.pngnyy.png

NIKES12.jpg

Is that a black ManUtd kit behind the Arsene-al one?

In the picture behind it? The crest on the shorts sure looks like it. I can only see a bit of the sleeve, but it looks black. I think it's their third kit for next year, which is always the road kit from the prior year for Man Utd, so it's probably this:

Danny_Welbeck_2116602i.jpg

Of course, I could be completely wrong and have the kit in that picture be something completely different.

spacer.png

Is that a sublimated pattern on the M*n United shirt? If so, does anyone know what it is?

It's a tartan, supposedly commemorating the Sir Alex Ferguson's 25th anniversary at Old Trafford.

Manchester_United_12_13_nike_home_leaked_1.jpg

I had pajamas that looked like this once. Minus the Manure of course.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

this was posted over on bigsoccer

http://a.yfrog.com/img864/9474/gc3hp.jpg

....me gusta.

Hahaha, I was the one who posted that! I'm don't_tread_011. And yeah, I think it looks great! Might need a scarf...

ahaha! yeah i think we should just own up to the whole "waldo thing" and really emphasize it!

it's good to meet a fellow design/soccer ENTHUSIAST! i'm sav19, the one arguing about nike >adidas

Archived