2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man united should be rotating to a blue shirt next year so I doubt they will roll with either shirt. The white shirt looks like a bastardized version of this year's away kit. Barca looks horrible. I doubt the nike logo would be placed where it is though I can see the FCB logo sitting where they have it. And only one stripe? Maybe if this is an away shirt. Arsenal's third are just this year's seconds recolored. Juventus may use something similar but I'd be surprised to see Inter and Barca with so few stripes

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Thats probably Barcas away, not the home. In either case, I like it better than the home.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I thought I would like the chevron United look but I really ended up disliking it. I think it could have worked but something about it felt really uninspiring with the thick black collar and the black V. It could have been executed much better. I prefer their strips to be more red and white. That's not to say I don't like it when they play in black shorts though, because I do. White and red shirt, black shorts and black socks is my fav :)

Truth be told, I forgot about that plain black crew neck on those, and it did ruin the look. I'm glad most manufacturers are paying attention to details like that in recent years. Collar design can make or break the shirt.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Thats probably Barcas away, not the home. In either case, I like it better than the home.

The only problem I see with Barca is that lately they've benn on a highlighter color kick and these colors are similar to what we'd see on teh home shirt. though they did have similar colors to this as the away shirt before.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That Juve jersey is even worse than Milan's.

What's up with every team that wears stripes either having their stripes be way too thick or way too thin. Really hope that's not Barca's home, because that doesn't even look like a Barca jersey.

As for United's supposed away, I'm surprised at that design. There's a minimalist design to the other 2 kits, with the same collar design, yet that away has a completely different design than the home or 3rd. Maybe they don't want to go with a solid white jersey (though they have in the recent past), but I'd expect the collar to have the same design on the white jersey as it does on the home and 3rd. Wouldn't be surprised if that's not what it turns out looking like at all.

1923 1927 1928 1932 1936 1937 1938 1939 1941 1943 1947 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1956 1958 1961 1962 1977 1978 1996 1998 1999 2000 2009

Jersey-Qatar-F.jpg

this is supposed to be the home strip according to EMD in Barcelona.

doing a search for this shirt I have come across what is supposedly the new change strip:

Black-away-jersey.jpg

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I think that black shirt is the keeper kit. The stripes down the side are similar to Arsenal's keeper jersey. That explains where I saw Juve's stripe pattern before though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Oddly as much as I hate the simplicity and collar on the new Man U home, I love that black 3rd.

The design on the away, while interesting in a lot of ways, I'm not a fan.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

ugh...im not feelin that Barca away kit at all. The Giants shouldnt be wearin navy (thats always reserved for the Galacticos) and the logo placement is terrible.

I do like that Inter kit, and if I had my way, the Barca away kit would be very similar to that Liverpool 3rd kit there. Looks sharp.

Northern Ireland home:

NorthernIreland2011home.jpg

Blooody hell Umbro, I was under the impression that this template was unique to Canada's kit. Sigh. :cry:

Canada gets screwed again. :(

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I don't remember them saying it was unique to Canada but it's better than what adidas has given them

You mean what they paid Adidas for? lol.

Seriously, you are right, Umbro made no promises about that template and has already said they'd re-design the kit after the gold cup.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I don't remember them saying it was unique to Canada but it's better than what adidas has given them

Seriously, you are right, Umbro made no promises about that template and has already said they'd re-design the kit after the gold cup.

Well those kits always looked like they went to Eurosport and ordered them a week before the match. No wonder Canada has had issues getting support for their teams if they can't even get uniforms suppliers

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Well those kits always looked like they went to Eurosport and ordered them a week before the match. No wonder Canada has had issues getting support for their teams if they can't even get uniforms suppliers

It's sadly just scratching the surface of the Canadian National Team's problems.

***edited for idiotically typing the wrong word***

Archived