2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it's an April Fool's joke.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

There's no way its not an April Fool's joke. There's no sign of an Adidas chest mark, either, beyond the blacked out three sleeve stripes. Also, pretty sure FIFA outlawed a sleeveless top before. Some African national team, I believe.

Give it sleeves and get rid of the sublimated stripes down the torso and that would actually make a good third jersey for Dallas. Would it work? If they restricted it to only away matches in cooler climates, possibly.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

There's no way its not an April Fool's joke. There's no sign of an Adidas chest mark, either, beyond the blacked out three sleeve stripes. Also, pretty sure FIFA outlawed a sleeveless top before. Some African national team, I believe.

Cameroon.

They wanted to wear them for the 2002 World Cup but FIFA put their foot down against it.

Linkage

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Kinda disappointing, i was hoping for some red stripes :/

Same, I was really pulling for the full hoops look- shirt and socks!

Edit- not really kit related, but the scarf is pretty sweet!

15kpp5.jpg

Man that scarf does look awesome! I really really really hope they keep the stripes/hoops as the main element of the wc set.

Do you know when the homes are supposed to launch??

15kpp5.jpg

Man that scarf does look awesome! I really really really hope they keep the stripes/hoops as the main element of the wc set.

5/26 is the USMNT's next home game so I imagine it will be then.

15kpp5.jpg

5/26 is the USMNT's next home game so I imagine it will be then.

I asked the live chat assistance from ussoccerstore and it should be launching soon (according to them, it should be in a few days). Contradicting that, soccer.com said on their Twitter that it was coming out later this month.

That would be awesome if it does launch in a few days.

I wouldn't mind striped socks at all even if it looks kinda out there, even if it got some kind of attention. I feel like under kinsman our whole identity should be totally different than the conservative looks of the past. That's by I was kinda excited when the fake denim star jerseys came out

Minnesota Stars FC's new kits:

Home

2012-Authentic-Home.jpg

Away

2012-Authentic-Away.jpg

Article!

The navy jerseys looked good in person on Saturday night, though I'm still not sold on that template. It looks kinda like an "open" version of the USWNT's World Cup shirts. I tried to talk Kevin Friedland (the player pictured in the gray away kit, also assistant coach and director of business development) into using the template that got used for the away shirts, but he really liked that one. Still, they look good overall. I love the idea of fan pictures on the away numbers, though it would have been better to make them tonal rather than full color.

Also: Seeing a logo you designed on the digital boards at the Metrodome is quite an experience.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived