2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

It's been COMPLETELY unveiled now. Too many shots to post all of them, but if you want GREAT visuals, go to this site.

CLICK HERE

Aqn7AulCQAAfs73.jpg

Very nice to see the men's and women's teams look identical. This is great.

About time. One of my pet peeves as of late was that the USMNT & USWNT weren't uniform in their looks. Good to see that this fixes that.

Also, LOVE this kit. Pretty big upgrade over the 2010-11 home kit, and that wasn't too shabby itself. Great look!

Please tell me this means the WNT will be wearing the same away kit as well. I hate that black kit.

I doubt it since they have played an away match since the men's kit debuted. No idea otherwise, though.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMPORTANT! Haha maybe this will actually be useful and interesting to gdu and shaydre. Finally an official Nike shot. Really digging the final look. Just waiting on more media content to come out for the USA.

j90zeb.jpg

ME GUSTA

ALL OF IT

spacer.png

ME GUSTA

ALL OF IT

I agree. Nike has once again shown that they are unparalleled in soccer uniform design.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

ME GUSTA

ALL OF IT

I agree. Nike has once again shown that they are unparalleled in soccer uniform design.

Yes. Nice clean simple.

Personally I love the us kits. A lot of commenters on the fb pictures though don't like them unfortunately.

totally dislike the jersey (the hoops, the ghost sash, the dotted numbers, and still that ugly logo with the wrong colored stripes and ugly stars).

Thankully they are very likely getting brand new ones just in time for the 2014 World Cup.

Not getting the home or away this time around.

Portugal white

Holland orange (is red significant for them?)

Croatia checkerboard white

Slovenia white

Those four are awesome!

Personally I don't like the sash and hoops, would prefer we wore hoops. And what's up with the mini-stripe at the top of the shoulder?

And what's up with the mini-stripe at the top of the shoulder?

That's on all of the Nike kits (or at least most of them). I'm assuming you're referring to this:

Nike-Soccer-Unveils-USA-Away-National-Team-Kit-07.jpg

us_home_3.jpg

If so, I believe it's a lightweight way to strengthen the seams on the shoulders.

gYH2mW9.png

That's the one thing I could do without on all of them. It looks like cheap electrical tape.

I definitely agree. Nike refers to is as the "T-bar." For most of the ones below, it's not as noticeable because the sleeves, torso and T-Bar are all the same color.

Here it is on several:

TURKEY

Turkey_Away_Jersey_T-Bar_large.jpg?1329439283

CROATIA

Croatia_Away_Jersey_T-Bar_large.jpg?1329438815

PORTUGAL

Portugal_Away_Jersey_T-Bar_large.jpg?1329438274

NETHERLANDS

Holland_Away_jersey_T-Bar_large.jpg?1329435853

KOREA

Korea_Away_Jersey_T-Bar_large.jpg?1329436587

BRASIL

EC12_Brasil_Uniform_home_07_large.jpg?1327946655

FRANCE

France_Away_Jersey_T-Bar_R_large.jpg?1329430989

gYH2mW9.png

It's not really that conspicuous unless you look really closely, so I don't think it looks that bad.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It's not really that conspicuous unless you look really closely, so I don't think it looks that bad.

On most it is difficult to see. But with the proliferation of HD technology, it's much more noticeable when the T-bar color conflicts with the color below.

gYH2mW9.png

On most it is difficult to see. But with the proliferation of HD technology, it's much more noticeable when the T-bar color conflicts with the color below.

Good point. Fortunately it looks like it's a non-issue on most of the designs.

Just ordered my top from SoccerPro.com. Total, shipped and all: $66.49. A little helpful tip, "SR4U". Does wonders.

Just ordered mine from there, too. Never used them before. Thanks for the tip. Now I have to find somewere to order the authentic from.

Just ordered my top from SoccerPro.com. Total, shipped and all: $66.49. A little helpful tip, "SR4U". Does wonders.

how did u get it to $66.49? with that code, it only dropped to $74.99 for me?

Hmm, looks like they bumped the price back up to full retail value. Was initially on sale for $76.49.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived