SportsLogos.Net New Features

CC97

Is the disclaimer under the jerseys pics (that they are not for sale) required? Or are you sick of getting questions about them?

You'd be amazed...

However, I am thinking of adding (affiliate) links to the official league shops to allow users to purchase those jerseys.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulation on your new office Chris!

As for the idea since we talked wrestling I would love to see past PPV logo from WWE, WCW, TNA & other.

You realize those are not sports logos, yes?

I know Vet but still like I say we talked a lot of wrestling here and wrestling is sport enterntainment LOL.

Updates look good. Concerning the upload logos thing, maybe a trial for a league to see if it's a good idea?

I definetly understand your concerns and see the possible problems associated with it, but like I said maybe trying one league would show whether or not it's a good idea.

Another thing I just noticed as browsing some NBA teams, I assume it's the same with the other teams.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to move the uniforms box up, right under the primary/secondary/partial logos and keep the other/anniversary/arena logos on the lower end of the page?

On the boards: Could it be possible to break-up the concepts section into logos/jerseys/etc. and sigs/wallpapers/etc.? And possibly break things up by sport. Ex. Baseball/Football/Basketball/Hockey/College/Other?

I respectfully disagree with this as being the only way to view the concepts section. Maybe having the choice to view that way would be ok, but personally I enjoy going through it looking at all the various concepts and think it would be a hassle to go back and forth and sport to sport.

Is the disclaimer under the jerseys pics (that they are not for sale) required? Or are you sick of getting questions about them?

You'd be amazed...

Yeah, whenever I'm browsing the mothership & a passerby notices, one of the first things I always hear from anybody who stops by is "You're gonna buy that, right?"

So yeah, the disclaimer is definitely required.

Archived