San Diego Padres

14er

Alright here's a grey version of the road, and another one with a new shade of sand. I was trying to get the yellowness out of the sand and dillute it a bit, but I'm not sure if it worked. I also made the numbers brown.

padresroadg.png

padresroad2.png

I like it a lot, my only critique would be maybe that blue is a bit to bright , maybe a blue closer to the blue they use now. But other than that Im a big fan . I am actually considering doing the Padres next as well and was wondering if the brown and blue would work.

I like it a lot, my only critique would be maybe that blue is a bit to bright , maybe a blue closer to the blue they use now. But other than that Im a big fan . I am actually considering doing the Padres next as well and was wondering if the brown and blue would work.

Bingo....this is exactly what I was thinking. The color combo is great, but I do think the blue is too bright. Subdue it a bit and it's great.

Also I am a huge fan of that uniform template . Is it your own ? I would love to use it for my future uniforms if you dont mind or could let me know where to get it.

The template is chestnutz6's that is listed in the SVG Movement thread. I've tinkered with it some though, such as removing the shadows, adding details to the belt, adding the undersleeves, and thinning the outlines.

Archived