Mesh Sigs and Avatars

mbannon92

1. Black

2. Diamond from the Steeler's logo, Penguins' Skating logo, Steelers' logo, Penguins' Flying Penguin logo, Diamond from Steelers' logo

3. (in order) Red, Vegas Gold, Athletic Gold, Vegas Gold, Blue

4. Aligned Center

Thanks in advanced!

Riatt.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These look awesome.

My request:

1. grey background

2.-3. fisher cats old logo (with just the head) in green, oakland a's "A's" logo in green, old A's elephant logo in yellow, Nebraska "N" logo in red, Chiefs logo (the train one) in red, newark bears (click here. It won't let me post this...) in red, manitoba moose (the current one) in brown, and New York Titans (their primary logo, but just the helmet) in orange.

All of those logos are on sportslogos.net

4. Centered

Especially if you're able to do that many logos, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

These look awesome.

My request:

1. grey background

2.-3. fisher cats old logo (with just the head) in green, oakland a's "A's" logo in green, old A's elephant logo in yellow, Nebraska "N" logo in red, Chiefs logo (the train one) in red, newark bears (click here. It won't let me post this...) in red, manitoba moose (the current one) in brown, and New York Titans (their primary logo, but just the helmet) in orange.

All of those logos are on sportslogos.net

4. Centered

Especially if you're able to do that many logos, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

When you say Chiefs logo (the train one), what team are you referring to?

Also, do you just want the side-view of the Titans helmet at the bottom of the page on sportslogos.net, or do you want the helmet on the player in the primary logo?

Archived