Mesh Sigs and Avatars

mbannon92

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey dude. Thanks for my first mesh signs btw. But after looking at that Steelers dude with the SB trophies, can I request:

-Lakers logo gold, on purple background, with 11 NBA championship trophies

-Dodgers blue logo, on white background, with 5 WS trophies

-Angels white logo, on red background, with 1 WS trophy

-Ducks orange logo, on black background, with 1 Stanley Cup trophy

-Raiders white logo, on black background, with 1 Super Bowl trophy

-Rams white logo, on blue background, with [whatever you wanna represent the 1951 NFL title with] trophy

-Galaxy gold logo, on dark blue background, with 2 MLS Cup trophies

If you can do this, I'd love you forever (in a dude way lol). Thanks (and good luck in you Final exams).

PT37:

PT37.png

1byland2bysea:

1byland2bysea.png

And dbadefense...I would be willing to do a couple for you, but that's a few too many requests. Also, all the one-championship sigs would be pretty plain. Are there any specific ones you'd want me to combine? I can do the Lakers and the Dodgers.

[quote

And dbadefense...I would be willing to do a couple for you, but that's a few too many requests. Also, all the one-championship sigs would be pretty plain. Are there any specific ones you'd want me to combine? I can do the Lakers and the Dodgers.

Yeah. If you can combine the Dodgers and Angels in a white background (LA in blue, ANA in red), then combine the Raiders and Ducks in a black background (Ducks in orange, Raiders in white), and combine the 1951 Rams and Galaxy in a dark blue background (Galaxy in gold, Rams in white), that would be nice. Sorry if I was stressing you out. Didn't mean it. Take your time if needed. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please make me a wallpaper with the Chicago Cubs logo and It's minor league logos, on a blue background.

Cubs: Circled C

Iowa Cubs

Tenneesse Smokies

Daytona Cubbies

Peoria Chiefs

Boise Hawks

Thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...

1. Background color: Blue

2. Logos wanted: Sabres, Bills, Mets, Knicks, Michigan, Buffalo

3. Logo colors: White for the Sabres, Red for the Bills, Orange for the Mets, Orange for the Knicks, Yellow for Michigan, White for Buffalo

4. Alignment: Center

Thanks in advance! :)

IeHVybT.png

These look awesome.

My request:

1. grey background

2.-3. fisher cats old logo (with just the head) in green, oakland a's "A's" logo in green, old A's elephant logo in yellow, Nebraska "N" logo in red, Chiefs logo (the train one) in red, newark bears (click here. It won't let me post this...) in red, manitoba moose (the current one) in brown, and New York Titans (their primary logo, but just the helmet) in orange.

All of those logos are on sportslogos.net

4. Centered

Especially if you're able to do that many logos, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

When you say Chiefs logo (the train one), what team are you referring to?

Also, do you just want the side-view of the Titans helmet at the bottom of the page on sportslogos.net, or do you want the helmet on the player in the primary logo?

1. The Syracuse Chiefs, a minor league affiliate of the Washington Nationals.

2. I actually meant the New York Titans of the National Lacrosse LEague, who have only one logo...

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived