Rugby World Cup Jerseys

Davidson

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, this was Churchill cup strip

churchill.jpg

man i love this jersey, really wish they would've used this for the world cup instead of those boring and generic jerseys they're wearing.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

• 1 month later...

I've started following rugby relatively recently comparing to association football and basketball and it still amazes me how much respect the teams pay to each other. First, England had to negotiate with NZRU to be allowed to play in black. Now France switch to the away kits volountarily in order to let he hosts appear as All Blacks. As a sport uniform fan, I would love to see "All Whites" (not to be confused with the football team) in action. But as a rugby fan, everything seems more in place when the French are in white.

Les Bleus happy to face men in black

I've started following rugby relatively recently comparing to association football and basketball and it still amazes me how much respect the teams pay to each other. First, England had to negotiate with NZRU to be allowed to play in black. Now France switch to the away kits volountarily in order to let he hosts appear as All Blacks. As a sport uniform fan, I would love to see "All Whites" (not to be confused with the football team) in action. But as a rugby fan, everything seems more in place when the French are in white.

Les Bleus happy to face men in black

If the French were playing in their traditional royal blue there would be no clash, so I think this is a reasonable step by the French. And France probably change their kit as often as any international rugby team.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived