Texas Tech white helmet

rainmaker17

I kinda want them to go back to their old no-bevel Double-T logo. I think it would match better with the "simpler" look of a white helmet (to me anyway). I'm actually kinda surprised they don't have a red helmet (granted, it wouldn't mesh with their red Double-T logo).

I edited the show he's talking about. The white team wore those white helmets for the Red-White spring game. Considering they wore them once last year, I wouldn't be surprised to see them wear these a few times this year. They're UnderArmour, so it's definitely possible. The also wore a camo set last year that featured an altered double T.

5618098234_8dde99697d_o.jpg

they were ordered last season for use during practice (much cooler). They were used in at least one game and will be used again during this season. I think Tech is also getting new uniforms. I will have to check with one of the players I know on the team.

Never been a big fan of Tech's current uniform set (I dont really like that collar "stripe-slash"+matching pant stripe-slash). Anyway, I was searching to see if they had any iconic looks in the past, but I didn't really find much (I'm probably not typing in the right combo of search words, but I can't seem to find anything earlier than a circa-1990s jersey). However, I did find this pic (taken from the UniWatchBlog) of their 1938 team uniforms:

ttech1938.jpg

I love all white uniforms

really?? :therock:

I like all-white uniforms as a novelty, but not as a regular thing. Penn State and Texas's all-white combos come to mind. When you first see them, it's kinda stunning, but then they get boring.

I attended a coaching clinic at OU last week. When we watched game film, I saw TexTech wearing the White helmet. At first I wasn't sure what team it was, but later I realized it was TexTech. Surprise. Still nice looking.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

they were ordered last season for use during practice (much cooler). They were used in at least one game and will be used again during this season. I think Tech is also getting new uniforms. I will have to check with one of the players I know on the team.

They used them for three games, at New Mexico, Iowa State and Oklahoma.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived