2011 NFL Schedules

RETROJR79

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I'm wondering had the NFL released its schedules or are they waiting for the lockout to end?

The preseason schedule is out. The NFL said in March they still intend to announce the schedule prior to the draft. Since they already "leaked" that the London game will be Bears @ Bucs, they have the general idea.

I saw the preseason schedule and wow 2 NFC teams in London.

I'm wondering because they normally released the schedule around this week.

why release it? if the games are not going to be played? (due to the lockout)

Well I think they're going to start the season in time its best to have a lockout now than in June and I'm surprised they released the preseason schedule.

Well whenever the schedule is released, I would be bet good money on the opener to be the Pack and Saints at Lambeau.

Its a good matchup but my money is the Bears @ Packers.

I'd be surprised if the NFL passed up the chance to have the last two SB champs open the season.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Looks like the Bears got the schedule to match their already likely implosion this coming season.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

why release it? if the games are not going to be played? (due to the lockout)

Well I think they're going to start the season in time its best to have a lockout now than in June and I'm surprised they released the preseason schedule.

The teams need to be prepared, for travelling purposes.

Bucs are going back to England? I thought they wanted to rotate the International Games in terms of the teams that are sent over.

I wouldn't doubt that Ol' Man Glazer's ownership of Manchester United has something to do with that.

(Off-topic: to anyone currently over in the UK...is the FC United organization still staging anti-Glazer protests over there?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Bucs are going back to England? I thought they wanted to rotate the International Games in terms of the teams that are sent over.

I wouldn't doubt that Ol' Man Glazer's ownership of Manchester United has something to do with that.

(Off-topic: to anyone currently over in the UK...is the FC United organization still staging anti-Glazer protests over there?)

The former Man U fans need to either move past Glazer buying the team or go root for Man City.

Back to the NFL schedule, the desire for having divisional games in week 17 last year made it harder and took longer for last year's schedule to come out. Let's see if they've decided against it this year.

In 2012, it should be Jets vs. Cardinals in London.

It's also probably because it gives the Bucs a sold out home game, since that would never happen in Tampa....yet.

Giants @ Jets Sunday Night Sept 11 wouldn't shock me...10 years to the day, they meet once every 4 years, the only reason it may not would be it's only 1 TV Market...

True but it'll be a sentimental thing.

Giants @ Jets Sunday Night Sept 11 wouldn't shock me...10 years to the day, they meet once every 4 years, the only reason it may not would be it's only 1 TV Market...

This would be the perfect way to open the season & pays tribute.

Archived