2011 NFL Schedules

RETROJR79

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we all know some games do get out to the public before the actual release.

So if you can't wait another couple hours.

Jets will open against the Cowboys on Sunday night scrapping the Giants/Jets 10th Anniversary of 9/11 on SNF but the Giants will open up against the Skins during the afternoon. Link

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

If the Lockout isn't figured out by August 1st the Bears vs. Bucs match will be played at the RayJ.

Link

Its probably for the best the London game should be preseason not regular season.

Cannot agree. If the game is to be played at all, it has to be meaningful. You don't break into new markets by showcasing 30% of your product at best.

Jets will open against the Cowboys on Sunday night scrapping the Giants/Jets 10th Anniversary of 9/11 on SNF but the Giants will open up against the Skins during the afternoon. Link

Wait, what? Two games in one day? I guess I see the 9/11 connection and having both New York teams play, but umm, that's only gonna be 2 and a half hours of switching things around for both teams

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Wait, what? Two games in one day? I guess I see the 9/11 connection and having both New York teams play, but umm, that's only gonna be 2 and a half hours of switching things around for both teams

Worded it wrong, it doesn't say who will open at Meadowlands be it the Jets or Giants but one will obviously be on the road :P

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The Giants game is in Washington.
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Hooray the Rams get 2 primetime games! (albeit of the MNF variety). Not surprisingly both are on the road. (Empty house makes for poor TV :rolleyes: )

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So are any other NFL teams waiting until Week 9 to play a division game?

Today, we are all otaku.

Thank you 8 1b 12 oz baby Jesus for not putting Eagles @ Falcons on ESPN & putting it on NBC instead. Lord knows I'd rather hear Al Michaels do that game than Mike Tirico & friends go on & on about the Vick-Atlanta connection. Just call the damn game.

Other than that, I don't really care for handicapping wins & losses at this point. There's too much that could change, and the NFL is already the most volatile league when it comes to year-to-year change, so there's really no point to making W-L predictions in April, IMO.

For the first time in a got-damn decade, the Detroit Lions are hosting a Monday Night Football game. I was planning on going to the home opener again this year, but a Monday Night against Chicago just might have to be the game I make the trip for.

Thank you 8 1b 12 oz baby Jesus for not putting Eagles @ Falcons on ESPN & putting it on NBC instead. Lord knows I'd rather hear Al Michaels do that game than Mike Tirico & friends go on & on about the Vick-Atlanta connection. Just call the damn game.

Other than that, I don't really care for handicapping wins &

losses at this point. There's too much that could change,

and the NFL is already the most volatile league when it comes to year-to-year change, so there's really no point to making W-L predictions in April, IMO.

Unless it it with the NFC East and fact that they get the West this year.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

If the Cowboys do not win at least 11 games this season I will be shocked.

Honestly, I think the Cowboys will surprise everybody this year. They will win at least 12 games, and 13 wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. All of course under the assumption that the lockout will end before the season starts.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived