2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

jhans203

If the Nets get a third jersey which will not happen considering they are going to Brooklyn next season, they should definitely bring back this:

14vs0oo.jpg

By far my favorite nets jetsey other than the throwbacks, these remind me of when the Nets didn't sick. sigh... Those were the days..

That was maybe the best alternate uniform in NBA history. The colors complemented each other perfectly. Sharp.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jigga.jpg

just a photoshop of this pic

Jay-Z-and-Barclays-Center474.jpg

Thanks

What's with that sketchy looking creep on the right?

Sketchy looking creep? You're kidding right? That's Jay-Z. Please tell me you were not being serious.

I think that's a fair assessment.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

jigga.jpg

Thanks

Sketchy looking creep? You're kidding right? That's Jay-Z. Please tell me you were not being serious.

Joke

Your head.

Sorry, I just couldn't tell. I thought you were serious. My bad. I apologize. And it's not like it's that big of a deal if you didn't know that was him. I freaked out. Sorry.

jigga.jpg

Thanks

Joke

Your head.

Sorry, I just couldn't tell. I thought you were serious. My bad. I apologize. And it's not like it's that big of a deal if you didn't know that was him. I freaked out. Sorry.

I can't blame you for not being able to tell it was a joke. Jokes usually have some amount of humor in them.

90758391980.gif

So, is that Brooklyn Nets logo real? If so, it looks kind of neat. Sort of a nice mix between their old logo and a retro look.

It's a concept. However, it IS pretty nice.

So, is that Brooklyn Nets logo real? If so, it looks kind of neat. Sort of a nice mix between their old logo and a retro look.

It's a concept. However, it IS pretty nice.

It is a nice logo, but like the current Nets logo it doesn't contain a net, which should be an obvious part of a logo for a team called the nets.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

I actually really like that Wizards court. It looks like they didn't just do a "light" stain inside the arc, but actually did a stain that is WHITE. I think paiting that entire area white would have been over the top, but doing a white stain actually looks pretty good.

Archived