2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

jhans203

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All new NBA unis for next season (as seen in NBA 2k12):

New Jazz & Kings alts:

417044617.jpg

The Sacramento alt. looks quite good, and the Utah's needs more (athletic) gold.

Jazz president Randy Rigby said that the primary color scheme for the alternate was going to be Green/A-Gold. Of course, the alts. could possibly not be released and this is a guess, but if accurate, it follows in Jazz tradition of taking steps in the right direction but ultimately failing to get a "just right" look.*

*Keeping in mind that people likely will disagree with me.

On Utah, agreed. The panels should be yellow or white, not blue.

ujsignature.png

All new NBA unis for next season (as seen in NBA 2k12):

New Jazz & Kings alts:

417044617.jpg

The Sacramento alt. looks quite good, and the Utah's needs more (athletic) gold.

Jazz president Randy Rigby said that the primary color scheme for the alternate was going to be Green/A-Gold. Of course, the alts. could possibly not be released and this is a guess, but if accurate, it follows in Jazz tradition of taking steps in the right direction but ultimately failing to get a "just right" look.*

*Keeping in mind that people likely will disagree with me.

On Utah, agreed. The panels should be yellow or white, not blue.

Gold.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I'd have preferred gold side panels as well. I was hoping there'd be no blue at all in the uniform, but oh well. It'll still sell like hotcakes here in Utah, I'm sure of it :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I have NBA 2k12 but dont see those Miami "back in black" uniforms in the game. How do I unlock them?

If you play on PC, you can't get them yet, but if you play on 360 or PS3, go HERE for info.

Ok thanks just did it. Any idea why the Alts for the Wolves and Hornets are not in game from last season?

• 2 weeks later...

Some updates from NBA 2K12...

Knicks have no new court except for the new logo and Oklahoma City has converted to an all blue court much to the chagrin of us all.

Raptors court still is two tone, but it's alot darker, the key is all red and this logo is at center court..

8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

The white is replaced with silver...

I'm assuming most of these changes in the game are supposed to happen this season, mainly because the developers were touting the fact that they would have updated courts. There may still be more stuff we don't know about thanks to the lockout.

bSLCtu2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived