2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

jhans203

New Kings alts:

466845291.jpg

It's pretty good. Colors fit in well with the rest of their set.

It looks very similar, if not the same, as the NBA2k12 leaked jersey:

new-kings-jersey_medium.jpg

So, we'll find out if the Jazz' alts. turn out similarly. If they go with a primarily gold alt., then I hope green is the next prominent color, as in the gold alt. in one of my old MS Paint concepts (with the traditional Jazz script, of course):

2922377717_dec7dc320b_z.jpg?zz=1

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope the players are going to continue to be allowed to wear whatever color shoe they want.

Nothing looks more professional then 4 guys with white shoes, 4 guys with black shoes, 2 guys with red shoes, 1 guy with yellow shoes and one guy with grey shoes. Makes it look like a CYO game or a Summer League Pickup game.

Keep it going, NBA! Keep letting the inmates run the asylum.

New Kings alts:

466845291.jpg

Is that Kings logo right above the jersey tag actually on the jersey itself?

I was wondering this same thing. I'm guessing it is some season ticket holder chip thing like the Lightning introduced, but I have no idea. It'll be lost when tucked in for games anyway, so this would just be seen on fans. Strange.

Those Kings alts would be 412% better if they used a nicer font for the numbers and had the name below the number. As it stands, they're bad jerseys made acceptable by the use of that classic cursive "Kings"...

New Kings alts:

466845291.jpg

I really like these. The silver-on-black has the sort of Spurs/Raiders tough guy feel to it, but the purple maintains the Kings' identity.

You made me undestand why I don't love this uni... They look like the LA Kings if they played basketball. I guess that since LA stole their colors Sacto can steal the silver and black with a little purple.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

New Kings alts:

466845291.jpg

I really like these. The silver-on-black has the sort of Spurs/Raiders tough guy feel to it, but the purple maintains the Kings' identity.

You made me undestand why I don't love this uni... They look like the LA Kings if they played basketball. I guess that since LA stole their colors Sacto can steal the silver and black with a little purple.

If you go to the mother ship and take a look at the Kings Richmond Era Unis The color scheme is highly mimicked by these new uniforms.

Utah has unveiled their alternates, and they are about the same as in NBA2k12:

AgPvqloCIAAdQWG.jpg

AgPujzICQAMkl0_.jpg

I'll admit, these look a lot better in real life than on 2k12; the blue side panel doesn't show up as much as I had thought. I like the extra-thick gold trim and the white "Jazz" script/logo and white NOBs.

I think these may be better than the navy uniforms, and that they may become the main uniform not long from now (~1-2 yrs.)

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

The new Jazz alts turned out better than I expected, really nice. From what I've been able to observe on facebook (Jazz page and Fox 13 station page, as well as my own friends), the reception is positive over here. I'm actually kind of glad the side panels weren't white, I think that would've had too much of a Sonics vibe.

Personally, I'm hoping this eventually becomes the primary road uniform. Anything to minimize the use of navy.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived