jhans203

2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

I really don't like how contrasting the style is between the wordmark and numbers on that Kings alt. Other than hat though it's pretty good.

Personally, I'm hoping this eventually becomes the primary road uniform. Anything to minimize the use of navy.

That's what I think. A lot of Jazz fans love the green jerseys.

New Jazz green alts. I love the green, but I kinda wish the side panels were gold or white.

AgPvqloCIAAdQWG.jpg

AgPujzICQAMkl0_.jpg

Why do the Jazz designers continue to think that the dark purple works like the white and yellow on the green? It doesn't. Quit using it that way. STOP.

Here's a good shop job off of a jazz fanboard...seattle-ish as they are, white panels would have been amazing...

That photoshop job is flat sick!!! I would have loved those.

Why their alternate can't just be a throwback to this perfect uniform is beyond me.

97kqmwry0kwvvwy.jpg

Karl Malone was a high-waisted gent, wasn't he?

Why their alternate can't just be a throwback to this perfect uniform is beyond me.

97kqmwry0kwvvwy.jpg

So their set will be faux retro with a retro alternate from a different uniform set? Doesn't make sense, to me.

I do like those uniforms though.

97kqmwry0kwvvwy.jpg

Ah...I'm eight years old in my living room listening to Hot Rod Hundley and Ron Boone on KJZZ 14 again. Those were the days...

I'm not sure if the team would ever throwback to 'em, though. I like them for childhood Jazz-fan-nostalgia's sake, and they were worn in the team's most successful years, but I don't think the team would do it. At least for a while. They seem pretty dead-set on playing up the J-note and the 70's-mid 90's any way they can.

New Jazz green alts. I love the green, but I kinda wish the side panels were gold or white.

AgPvqloCIAAdQWG.jpg

AgPujzICQAMkl0_.jpg

Why do the Jazz designers continue to think that the dark purple works like the white and yellow on the green? It doesn't. Quit using it that way. STOP.

It's not Dark Purple - it's Navy. But yes - you are correct regarding its use.

An all blue court? I'm a little confused is the whole court blue or just te sidelines?

XwHuS.png

OKC is doing what they shouldn't, and that is making their identity about as boring as their logo.

Well is true

thunder6_facility_111209.jpg

Going through the Media Central section today and noticed some things in the uniform section. The Hornets alternate uniform is not in there and my God....you all will be in for a major surprise on some of the throwbacks and the special uniforms teams are wearing this season.

Another thing that bugged me was that with this format last year, none of the uniforms were updated with alternates. Anyone know if this will be fixed or updated??

Going through the Media Central section today and noticed some things in the uniform section. The Hornets alternate uniform is not in there and my God....you all will be in for a major surprise on some of the throwbacks and the special uniforms teams are wearing this season.

Another thing that bugged me was that with this format last year, none of the uniforms were updated with alternates. Anyone know if this will be fixed or updated??

They've excluded the shorts for a lot of them too, and a lot of the alternates even from last year are missing (Wolves, Hornets, etc). The new alts probably won't even get in there.

They've excluded the shorts for a lot of them too, and a lot of the alternates even from last year are missing (Wolves, Hornets, etc). The new alts probably won't even get in there.

The shorts I am not bummed about too much. I totally forgot about the Wolves black alternates. Damn shame it won't be updated...

Some of the hardwood classics uniforms are amazing! And so unexpected too!

I know for me at least the throwbacks are what I'm most looking forward to this season...