2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

jhans203

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Render of the jersey can be found here: http://www.basketballex.com/TorontoRaptors/suniform4.html

suniform4.png

I'm glad the Raptors are finally honouring the guy who did those Magic Eye books....hmm?...no, I'm pretty sure that's right...

Wow, it's a schooner!

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Although the rest of the court is the same, it looks like a new "United Center" logo on the floor in Chicago. Matches the airline's style since the merger with Continental.

http://espn.go.com/nba/photos?gameId=311220004&photoId=1746137

Wow that clashes pretty badly with the rest of the court - although I guess that makes sense if the point is to get people to look at it.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

1324502408' post='1711142']
1324500772' post='1711132']
1324498998' post='1711108']

Render of the jersey can be found here: http://www.basketbal.../suniform4.html

suniform4.png

I'm glad the Raptors are finally honouring the guy who did those Magic Eye books....hmm?...no, I'm pretty sure that's right...

Wow, it's a schooner!

You dumb bastard - it's not a schooner it's a sailboat.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

A schooner is a sailboat, stupid-head.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

1324502408' post='1711142']
1324500772' post='1711132']
1324498998' post='1711108']

Render of the jersey can be found here: http://www.basketbal.../suniform4.html

suniform4.png

Wow, it's a schooner!

You dumb bastard - it's not a schooner it's a sailboat.

priceless. love that movie.

i was going to create a seperate thread for this, but unfortunately i don't have permission to open threads, so i'm just going to post this here.

i was going to collect all players/athletes signature logos.

like jordan, lebron, kobe, deron, chris paul, penny, federer or tiger woods...

i think the new derrick rose logo adidas has created, is the best i've seen since the jumpman.

d-rose-logo-adidas.jpg

CK: How close are you and adidas on completion of your logo?

Rose: This is my logo. [Takes off his hat and points to the rose-styled emblem adorning the front].

It has a ?D? in there, a ?1″ and every little petal is my mom and my brothers.

My mom is in the middle and my brothers are around here and they made it look like a D, a 1 and a Rose.

This is my new logo.

maybe someone can open a new thread so we can collect those logos.

i was going to create a seperate thread for this, but unfortunately i don't have permission to open threads, so i'm just going to post this here.

i think the new derrick rose logo adidas has created, is the best i've seen since the jumpman.

d-rose-logo-adidas.jpg

Rose: This is my logo. [Takes off his hat and points to the rose-styled emblem adorning the front].

My mom is in the middle and my brothers are around here and they made it look like a D, a 1 and a Rose.

This is my new logo.

That D Rose logo is very clever. I like the 'hidden' number 1. My only suggestion would be to make the rose more complex/clearer.

I do like it, but on first glance, my first thought was "a 1 in a hurricane"

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Athlete logos shouldn't contain the number in them, because there will always be the risk of having to change it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think that's a great logo. I agree for the most part that athlete logos shouldn't have numbers, but the 1 fits in perfectly to form the D. When I first saw it, I instantly recognized the 1 and the rose. It wasn't until I read that I even knew there was supposed to be a D as well.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

d-rose-logo-adidas.jpg

This is my new logo.

Coincidental that adidas (three stripes company) and this Rose logo has three petals. I know it's unrelated, but coincidental.

Anyway, I like that the D, the 1 and the Rose are all in the logo. I like it a lot. In terms of more recent player logos, this may be the best one since CP3 in terms of incorporating name and number

Chris_Paul_Logo.jpg

Go A's!

Archived