2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

jhans203

The Clippers and Grizzlies will debut their Hardwood Classic alternates on Thursday night.

Griz wearing teal, black, and red?

Damn, those were the days!

No, they'll be wearing these.

memphis-tams-specs.jpg

Meanwhile, the Clippers will rock these:

clippers-throwbacks.jpg

whats with the gold and green/ i mean the grizz never wore tbose colours. teal black and red please!

lol, Cody, you seem so lost ^_^ . They are wearing throwbacks respecting the ABA Memphis Tams.

2298616440_9e4fc92c60_o.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have there been any other instances where an NBA team has worn different color shorts and jerseys?

EDIT: I just remembered the Wizards gold alternates with black shorts, but any other examples?

The Chicago Stags Hardwood Classics a few years ago

I think the Memphis Grizzlies looks bad. I was checking it out on tv and I first thought it was some high school or college game being played. The Clippers uni looks good. If Memphis had yellow shorts or a green top it would look better.

Have there been any other instances where an NBA team has worn different color shorts and jerseys?

EDIT: I just remembered the Wizards gold alternates with black shorts, but any other examples?

LDeng300.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

LDeng300.jpg

Woow ! I have never seen this jerseys looking pretty cool I think. Chicago should wear this

7995incib9612594.png

Galatasaray

Phoenix Suns

Green Bay Packers

I can't wait to see the Wolves, Muskies jerseys

back in the day, it was an awesome look

196768MuskiesFront.jpg

maybe a little "high school", but i like it

I'm excited to see those as well. Such a great looking uniform, glad Minnesota is dusting them off this year.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

LDeng300.jpg

Hey look! It's Antawn Jamison getting beat off the dribble again!

(And in the next frames, he can be seen giving Deng a half-assed slap on wrist as he scores, then looks shocked when he's called for a foul.)

/disgruntledcavsfan

Ahem... Sorry, it's a reflex.

LDeng300.jpg

I don't know why, but it seems like all these Hardwood Classic jerseys are comically over-sized compared to the teams' regular jerseys. I mean, I know modern styles have drifted toward "baggy," but those HWCs just look so much baggier than their regular set, and that makes the whole look sloppy IMO.

Archived