Celtics Alternate

New_Member

I really don't like the Celtics alternate. The uniform layout looks bad, the green makes it too similar to the roads and the black script is too hard to read. It doesn't add anything to the Celtics' overall visual identity. The alt is clearly an alt for alt's sake, AFAS. If the Celtics want to incorporate black into their alternate identity (BFBS!), they may as well have a black jersey. This concept looks a lot like a fashion jersey but I think it looks pretty good and serves the purpose of an alternate (fits with the theme of primary jerseys but is visually different). Plus KG would look pretty bad ass in these.

For the record, I think the Celtics should never have an alternate. But if they insist, it should be this.

celtics.png

oh, and Go NY go NY go! C and C appreciated.

I really don't like the Celtics alternate. The uniform layout looks bad, the green makes it too similar to the roads and the black script is too hard to read. It doesn't add anything to the Celtics' overall visual identity. The alt is clearly an alt for alt's sake, AFAS. If the Celtics want to incorporate black into their alternate identity (BFBS!), they may as well have a black jersey. This concept looks a lot like a fashion jersey but I think it looks pretty good and serves the purpose of an alternate (fits with the theme of primary jerseys but is visually different). Plus KG would look pretty bad ass in these.

For the record, I think the Celtics should never have an alternate. But if they insist, it should be this.

celtics.png

oh, and Go NY go NY go! C and C appreciated.

Liked, but IMO Black and Green or Black and Gold (A Strange Proposal) Looks Better than the 3 colours together.

Archived