Another Sabres Concept

wILL-INI

I noticed a recent trend of sabres jersey popping up on here, so I was wth I'll post mine. Still tweeking bits, and shades. But my love of Grey and the Sabres (grey sword? ahh?) created this.

Couple things. I love the recent third jersey's striping the two stripe twice, so I used it here. I also went with the sword "B' because I felt it needed some image of the sword due to my reasoning of the grey as well as I didn't want to use the circle buffalo because who wants a third with the same logo on the front. Basically I took two aspect I'm jazzed about and put them together...

tumblr_ljv3lo3Hbf1qfbnp8o1_500.png

sorry, donno how to size this so...

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Few technical things. If you meant Tyler, it's spelled Myers and he's number 57. And you misspelled "uniform"

But.

If we are to add another alternate, I'd rather see a grey than a yellow. But I'd kind of like to see some more blue incorporated into the jersey at least. It's kind of too bland for my taste right now.

bufg.png

Gray? Weird... Only time I saw something like this was the Milwaukee Admirals.

And it was awesome!

I donno, I love all the grey people are putting into sports. And I love how it looks in play. The sabres already have grey in their jerseys, and logo. I felt like it was a good match. And why not grey in hockey? Start the trend Sabres! Start the trend...

Gray? Weird... Only time I saw something like this was the Milwaukee Admirals.

Worcester did it too.

pbh4b7ufns5iyhkukhq0beex7.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

So, I'm thinking of doing this in a series. But I'm wondering a direction:

Should I do more Grey Alts for hockey (since it was stated there aren't many). I have a few ideas for some teams.

Colorado / Edmonton / Vancouver / etc.

Or should I continue this and retool the Sabres with this kinda of styling (with maybe a logo change). I've worked on some logos for the sabres, and could incorporate them in here.

Or should I let this die and move on to bigger better things?

Archived