CSKA Baseball (Feat. Basketball)

johnrafael

Well. Is the Second (and last, I promise!) Concept from CSKA Moscow I post here. Is my first Baseball concept, Then I need C&C. Calm Down, I'll not update every 5 minutes. A Home Kit and one Black kit, cause Someone said: Black Because Black Rules. Hope Ya Like.

baseballw.png

I can't say I'm a fan. The white over red is awful, and the BFBS isn't any better. Sorry. I would go more traditional: white over white, gray over gray, red over white for a Sunday alt, and blue over gray for a road alt. But that's just IMO.

But since you've done hockey and baseball, you might as well do football and basketball. :P

25yzwqg.png

Well. Is the Second (and last, I promise!) Concept from CSKA Moscow I post here. Is my first Baseball concept, Then I need C&C. Calm Down, I'll not update every 5 minutes. A Home Kit and one Black kit, cause Someone said: Black Because Black Rules. Hope Ya Like.

baseballw.png

I like the concept and my quote but add a red and blue alternate.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

I'm Making a Series of CSKA in my blog. So, 2 kits are enough for Brazil Version. I don't kow If I'll do Football.

I've made Basketball Kits. But they are really Horrible. European Basketball don't need kits like the NBA Kits. See and Cry:

BB1.PNG

BB2.PNG

Archived