Jersey Wallpaper 16:9

p.stic

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering if you could post blank mesh backgrounds in various colors, because I'd like to put jersey names and numbers on it and I'm not smart enough to know how to make the mesh background on my own.

How do you usually make them? You do them in Photoshop? I can post the jerseys, but in order to get the numbers and lettering to have the shading contour on it you need to put the numbers under the shading layer. I could email you the .psd file so you can put them in and under the shading if you want.

dude these are simply amazing. can't wait to see the NFL/MLB fill out.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Wondering if you could post blank mesh backgrounds in various colors, because I'd like to put jersey names and numbers on it and I'm not smart enough to know how to make the mesh background on my own.

How do you usually make them? You do them in Photoshop? I can post the jerseys, but in order to get the numbers and lettering to have the shading contour on it you need to put the numbers under the shading layer. I could email you the .psd file so you can put them in and under the shading if you want.

I do them in Gimp. I think that would work, I'd greatly appreciate that. My e-mail is wmubroncos32@gmail.com. Thanks!

dbacksbannersigs.png

Are you going to add the unused logos to the Nordiques?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Are you going to add the unused logos to the Nordiques?

I was going to add them originally when I did all the rest, but I couldn't find anything about the colors that were to be used. Looking at the SSUR colors for the unused logos shows these. Looking at the logos on this site it has this image and this one as well. Do you know what picture is correct? The images have different colors in that back triangle area. And are the colors on the SSUR link the correct ones?

Need your thoughts and opinions on this one. As I do the different leagues I am going to do at least one logo for each team in pink for the women out there. Also been wanting to do something sort of as an honor to the military, sort of like the Padres do with their camo jerseys. What do you guys think of these samples of the wallpapers as a digital camo jersey as a sort of salute to the military?

nhlcamo2.th.jpgnhlcamo1.th.jpg

Thoughts? The pattern in the background at a good size? Like the colors of the logo?

Need your thoughts and opinions on this one. As I do the different leagues I am going to do at least one logo for each team in pink for the women out there. Also been wanting to do something sort of as an honor to the military, sort of like the Padres do with their camo jerseys. What do you guys think of these samples of the wallpapers as a digital camo jersey as a sort of salute to the military?

nhlcamo2.th.jpgnhlcamo1.th.jpg

Thoughts? The pattern in the background at a good size? Like the colors of the logo?

Canada has a military!? :P

Love the color scheme and look for these

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Those camo ones are fantastic. I'd love a Bears one.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived