Fort Worth Bandits (a wish)

29texan

This is just a "starter" logo for a fantasy NBA team in Fort Worth.

216944_1792312181031_1636466644_1767362_1966090_n.jpg

I'm limited to what I have and obviously, I'm not professional. But I do have a dream and hopefuly, if (and that'a a big ass IF) it comes, I'd hope for this to be the first choice.

Of course, you can see I'm going for the Texas theme. I also want to make it more of an 1930's Art Deco stlye to match the city's history.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

pretty good. not sure if it's quite NBA quality but I really do like it. except of course for the Fort Worth being upside down. not sure that that's a good idea.

Yeah, the blue field is something I wanted to re-examine.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Yeah doesn't really say Bandits to me. I'm working on a team called the Bandits and mine doesn't really look like this. If you were going for the Texas feel then you got it.

So his concept should look like yours?

Good concept guy. I like how you're trying to incorporate the Texas flag into your logo, but right now it's not working for a sports logo. Maybe make it more circular??

Yeah doesn't really say Bandits to me. I'm working on a team called the Bandits and mine doesn't really look like this. If you were going for the Texas feel then you got it.

So his concept should look like yours?

Good concept guy. I like how you're trying to incorporate the Texas flag into your logo, but right now it's not working for a sports logo. Maybe make it more circular??

I could make it more circular, but there's millions of circular logos out there. Tryin' to go with something different.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Flip the star on the full "Fort Worth" logo

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 1 month later...

Archived