Fenway Park 100th Anniversary Logo

Wally1912

Yawn. Kinda bland isn't it? Don't get me wrong, I like simple, I was just expecting something a little more.

Are we gonna see this as a patch as well?

Shame we'll never see a Yankee Stadium 100 logo ;)

If I had my choice I'd take a billion dollar state of the art New Yankee Stadium, over a dump like Fenway anyday...

So would all those Yankees fans who no longer attend games even though the stadium is now smaller than the old one. Oh wait....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple and effective.

Hate the Red Sox.

Agreed. Very nice logo. Does this make Fenway the first American stadium to reach the 100 year mark? I can't think of any older ballparks/stadiums off hand in the US.

I like the logo, but not the Red Sox.

Rickwood Field in 1910

Now Fenway Park is a national landmark, how unfortunate.

So is Wrigley Field. Your point? glare.gif

I'm a Yankee fan. grinning.gif

Everyone and their grandmothers are Yankee "fans"...yet you have Brian Wilson in your sig. I would have loved to see if many of the Yankee "fans" of today were fans in the 80's/early 90's when they didn't win squat. Now I know that both the Cubs and MY Red Sox didn't win squat (WS Championships) for almost 90 years. My point is that it is easier to be the fan of the front runners like the Yankees have been frequently.

Everyone and their grandmothers are Yankee "fans"...yet you have Brian Wilson in your sig. I would have loved to see if many of the Yankee "fans" of today were fans in the 80's/early 90's when they didn't win squat. Now I know that both the Cubs and MY Red Sox didn't win squat (WS Championships) for almost 90 years. My point is that it is easier to be the fan of the front runners like the Yankees have been frequently.

*Raises Hand*

Don Mattingly was god when i was a kid...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

1. I am from Long Island, I am a Yankee fan by default, not a frontrunner.

2. I am allowed to like other players then just on my favorite team, such as Brian Wilson and Carlos Gonzalez.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Archived