Seattle Seahawks Concept

MDGP

Recently, I was looking at some pictures of the Seattle Seahawks, and I realized that their uniforms are pretty awful. It isn't the uniform itself, but mostly the colors. What I wanted to do with this concept is create a sort of mix between the old uniforms and the new ones. I returned the green and silver to the color scheme, as well as removing the current navy blue and replacing it with the aqua blue. Silver pants and the helmet have been brought back as well.

Screenshot2011-04-20at111837AM.png

C+C please

with the shade of green being so close to the blue, it's going to look very muddled on-field. Plus the gray isn't that much of a contrast, so it would be very hard to see the numbers of the home jersey. If the Browns couldn't make orange numbers on brown work, there's no way dark gray numbers will work on navy.

lighten up the gray, and find a way to add more contrast between the green and the blue (make the green lighter and/or the blue darker, or visa versa) and you'll have something pretty nice here.

This is a solid concept. I really like the design, and the old school colors are a massive improvement over the Seahawks' current look. I agree with the others that the logo and home jersey need more white.

change the outline on the numbers on the white to gray, or drop the outline entirely, and I think it'll be perfect. On the blue jersey, the green blends into the blue, but you see the white number. On the white jersey, the green blends into the blue and the number looks fuzzy.

I do like what you did hear, we both had the same idea about going back to silver but keeping the style. I didn't include silver shoulders however, and I prefer it that way. Not sure how it would look on field

Nice job on this.It would be a definent upgrade.Any green alternate soon?

I was just about to ask this. It'd definitely benefit from a green alt especially since it wouldn't be blinding highlighter green.

You asked for green, well, here's some green. I've been feeling a bit trigger happy with the the silver on this one, so here's an all silver alternate as well. Enjoy.

Screenshot2011-04-21at95642AM.png

Archived