Seattle Seahawks Concept

MDGP

Recently, I was looking at some pictures of the Seattle Seahawks, and I realized that their uniforms are pretty awful. It isn't the uniform itself, but mostly the colors. What I wanted to do with this concept is create a sort of mix between the old uniforms and the new ones. I returned the green and silver to the color scheme, as well as removing the current navy blue and replacing it with the aqua blue. Silver pants and the helmet have been brought back as well.

Screenshot2011-04-20at111837AM.png

C+C please

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

It's very grey. What would it look like with all the grey as white?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

with the shade of green being so close to the blue, it's going to look very muddled on-field. Plus the gray isn't that much of a contrast, so it would be very hard to see the numbers of the home jersey. If the Browns couldn't make orange numbers on brown work, there's no way dark gray numbers will work on navy.

lighten up the gray, and find a way to add more contrast between the green and the blue (make the green lighter and/or the blue darker, or visa versa) and you'll have something pretty nice here.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I think the Seahawk needs white, and it does not need to be on the pants at all. Other than that it is very good.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Here's an update. I changed the numbers on the home uniforms to white, as well as changing the face of the hawk logo to white as well.

Screenshot2011-04-20at42129PM.png

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

change the outline on the numbers on the white to gray, or drop the outline entirely, and I think it'll be perfect. On the blue jersey, the green blends into the blue, but you see the white number. On the white jersey, the green blends into the blue and the number looks fuzzy.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Nice job on this.It would be a definent upgrade.Any green alternate soon?

I was just about to ask this. It'd definitely benefit from a green alt especially since it wouldn't be blinding highlighter green.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

You asked for green, well, here's some green. I've been feeling a bit trigger happy with the the silver on this one, so here's an all silver alternate as well. Enjoy.

Screenshot2011-04-21at95642AM.png

Archived