New England Revolution have a jersey sponsor...

NYCdog

Seriously though, who cares what company it is? If it somehow encourages Kraft to build a SSS for the Revs and help build this team's profile, then it's all for the best.

you think one has anything to do with the other?

It definitely doesnt in DC Uniteds situation, which I am sure is alot different than the Revs.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously though, who cares what company it is? If it somehow encourages Kraft to build a SSS for the Revs and help build this team's profile, then it's all for the best.

you think one has anything to do with the other?

If there's more money in Kraft's pocket, yeah.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Of all the potential local companies as sponsors, this one was not one I would have pictured.

Same here...I've had my fingers crossed for a Sam Adams Revs kit for a while now.

Me too! Either that or BayBank/Harvard Trust (which eventually got swallowed up during several mergers and acquisitions).

Traditional American sport owners make money from egregious amounts of commercials. Soccer teams make money from kit sponsorships. What's the problem with that?

Hey, maybe now that the Revs are beginning to realize that they need to be a professionally run franchise for people to pay attention to them, they might even consider changing the logo.

As a 2 (and possibly 3) time UHC cardholder, I like the idea, but the execution is lacking. I know they like to have the logo all on one line...

But it would be so much bigger, and so much more legible, if they split up United and Healthcare.

LO UNITED

GO HEALTHCARE

Something like that.

C+, because it doesn't look bad...but could look 10x better. At least they finally got a sponsor.

And as I'm sure you know, the company is not "United Healthcare"; it's "UnitedHealthcare". I work in health policy and we typically have to deal with MCO reps...they're very sensitive if their name is split up.

Hm. Somehow I missed the forest for the trees on that one. Well played. As a marketing minor and an advertising exec, I'll simply shut up, and bump them to a B.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived