Majestic NHL Baseball Jerseys

GriffinM6

I saw a guy once wearing a minnesota vikings baseball jersey. The execution on the one I saw was much better than these. It was old white and had the logo on the left chest. It had purple piping and the old NFL was on the back without the stars and all that, just the actual script NFL.

I see the Wings version quite frequently. They're popular because the Wings have worn that jersey at least once during charity softball games. I know I've seen a photo of McCarty wearing it at one point.

Here are some other styles, the Yzerman one is the closest to that current Majestic replica:

misc17p_png.jpg

Chelios.jpg

HolstromDatsyuk.jpg

I've seen these before. Most of them are generally generic and ugly, unfortunately.

Like all Baseball Jerseys

Not at all. MLB probably has the best set of identities, on the whole, of any of the 4 major sports. And they're designed to go with baseball jerseys.

I've seen these before. Most of them are generally generic and ugly, unfortunately.

Like all Baseball Jerseys

Not at all. MLB probably has the best set of identities, on the whole, of any of the 4 major sports. And they're designed to go with baseball jerseys.

Laughable.

11 of the 30 teams sport a tired red white and blue colour scheme.

10 of the 30 teams rely on the crutch of incorporating a baseball into their logo.

And most of the logos look like the belong the gates of a retirement home.

Laughable.

10 of the 30 teams rely on the crutch of incorporating a baseball into their logo.

Morgo's got no respect for baseball, because he's a Candian hockey nut. Plus he lives in western Canada, so the closest MLB team is either the Mariners or Twins.

Laughable.

Morgo's got no respect for baseball, because he's a Candian hockey nut. Plus he lives in western Canada, so the closest MLB team is either the Mariners or Twins.

Marlins had a great identity when they came into the league.

Archived