CCSLC Community NFL Mock Draft

Gary

How it (sort of) worked last year, was it was just confined to the thread. No logging on to anything. No certain time. Just you were on the clock when the previous team picked. So, just check back occasionally and we'll be good. But we should probably start tomorrow if we're going to attempt to get thru 2 rounds.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How it (sort of) worked last year, was it was just confined to the thread. No logging on to anything. No certain time. Just you were on the clock when the previous team picked. So, just check back occasionally and we'll be good. But we should probably start tomorrow if we're going to attempt to get thru 2 rounds.

Sounds good.

The Cleveland Browns are willing to look at some trade deals.

BB52Big.jpg

Sounds good.

The Cleveland Browns are willing to look at some trade deals.

And the New England Patriots, with two first round picks and a whole host of others, might be willing to swing a deal if an impact player is still on the board.

1. Carolina Panthers( dwertman) Blaine Gabbert, Quarterback, Missouri

2. Denver Broncos(nash61) Nick Fairley, Defensive Tackle, Auburn

3. Buffalo Bills(Jahgee)- On The Clock

4. Cincinnati Bengals(fnz)

5. Arizona Cardinals(AJM)

6. Cleveland Browns(Infared41)

7. San Francisco 49ers(ninersdd)

8. Tennessee Titans(AnythingChicago)

9. Dallas Cowboys(Billy B.)

10. Washington Redskins(tj4eck)

11. Houston Texans(NEW.ERA)

12. Minnesota Vikings(Dorshak)

13. Detroit Lions(Gary.)

14. St. Louis Rams(rams80)

15. Miami Dolphins(NJTank)

16. Jacksonville Jaguars(Island_Style)

17. New England Patriots(From Oakland)(DDR)

18. San Diego Chargers(Lights Out)

19. New York Giants(anythinglogos)

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

21. Kansas City Chiefs

22. Indianapolis Colts(chuckymack)

23. Philadelphia Eagles(BigEd76)

24. New Orleans Saints

25. Seattle Seahawks(Brendan)

26. Baltimore Ravens(DC_Doubt)

27. Atlanta Falcons

28. New England Patriots(DDR)

29. Chicago Bears(Kevin W.)

30. New York Jets(The_Cuj)

31. Pittsburgh Steelers

32. Green Bay Packers(NEW.ERA)

With the second pick in the 2011 CCSLC NFL mock draft, the Denver Broncos select from Auburn University, Nick Fairley, DT

Fairley.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

You know it'd be more fun as well to talk about this draft like it's a real draft. So don't be afraid to discuss

With Dareus and Peterson grading out so much higher, I'm a bit surprised by the Fairley pick.

I'm surprised Carolina went with Gabbert. But Denver made the right decision with Fairley.

We'll see if the Bills will continue there streak of crazy picks (like that Clemson RB/KR/PR last year, I can't remember the name). I think they should go D-Line or linebacker.

25yzwqg.png

I'm surprised Carolina went with Gabbert. But Denver made the right decision with Fairley.

We'll see if the Bills will continue there streak of crazy picks (like that Clemson RB/KR/PR last year, I can't remember the name). I think they should go D-Line or linebacker.

I almost picked Dareus, but ended up with a QB, and while I am sure Newton is going to be a good pro, Gabbert just jumped off the page at me (maybe it was his QB Camp with Gruden) :hockeysmiley:

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

The Fairley pick was because Denver desperately needs defense. Fairley has size, skill, and big game experience.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived