CCSLC Community NFL Mock Draft

Gary

Both of Denver's 2nd round picks (#36 and #46 overall) are available.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12,Β POTD 2/26/17

Β 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pack are willing to make a deal. Exclusive signing rights to James Jones :P c'mon he was the 3rd or 4th best WR on the Champs he can start elsewhere.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

The Jets will trade QB Mark Sanchez in exchange for a top 10 pick. We'll even throw in a hot dog.

is Mark Sanchez gonna be sitting on the bench during the middle of a game eating said hot dog?

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

I'd be willing to part with DE's Antwan Odom, Robert Geathers, Adam Jones and my second rounder (2 of the 4)

Also, I don't see Newton slipping past the 8 spot. With him going to one of the team's that gave up on their 2006 first round QB's.

I'd be willing to part with DE's Antwan Odom, Robert Geathers, Adam Jones and my second rounder (2 of the 4)

Also, I don't see Newton slipping past the 8 spot. With him going to one of the team's that gave up on their 2006 first round QB's.

Tennessee is keeping their eyes on him.

25yzwqg.png

If he's there at 6, make me an offer.

Β 

BB52Big.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Waiting on Jahgee

He hasn't been logged in since 6:22 AM (EST) this morning according to his profile.

Alright. Are you, by any chance, interested in Vince Young?

25yzwqg.png

The Jets will trade QB Mark Sanchez in exchange for a top 10 pick. We'll even throw in a hot dog.

Throw in a 17/18 year-old blondie as well and you've got a deal sir!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,Β Β (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Pretty sure he's at school, if he hasn't made his pick by 4:30, I won't be able to make mine until 10 tonight.

That's weird. Schools in my county have off until tomorrow. Every county's different, but the day after Easter?

Where I live since Easter was so late, Spring Break (for the high schools & lower) was a few weeks ago, and everyone else had school today. Luckily my schedule at NKU only has me there for Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I was already off :P

Waiting on Jahgee

He hasn't been logged in since 6:22 AM (EST) this morning according to his profile.

Alright. Are you, by any chance, interested in Vince Young?

No, but I'm interested in Sen'Derrick Marks.

Β 

BB52Big.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Throw in a 17/18 year-old blondie as well and you've got a deal sir!

You member title reads "Ready To Plow". I think I know where this is going....

6uXNWAo.png

Archived