Tune In ASAP to Braves-Dodgers

BlueSky

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single one of the Braves are in knee-high socks, they're really embracing the spirit of the look. I love that the Dodgers have matching helmets as well. This is FANtastic.

Every single one of the Braves are in knee-high socks, they're really embracing the spirit of the look. I love that the Dodgers have matching helmets as well. This is FANtastic.

This is from a previous game but it's what they're wearing today:

braves.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Is that Braves jersey from the 1948 Cubs game? I loved how they played the first inning or two in black and white with vintage camera angles, then played a couple innings with circa-'60s production. One of my best friends went to that game in one of the dresses she wore for a musical. Fun, fun game.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Is that Braves jersey from the 1948 Cubs game? I loved how they played the first inning or two in black and white with vintage camera angles, then played a couple innings with circa-'60s production. One of my best friends went to that game in one of the dresses she wore for a musical. Fun, fun game.

Judging by the bricks in the background, that's probably it. And yeah, that was pretty cool what WGN did for that one. I watched the Cubs feed until they were done with the old school stuff...Talk about going all the way with throwback day.

This is from a previous game but it's what they're wearing today:

braves.jpg

I gotta get my grandmother that cap. Didn't know it until recently but with her being in Boston but she actually grew up a Boston Braves fan not a Sox fan as I'd always assumed.

Kershaw looks ridiculous with the low pants.

x610u.jpg

This is horrendous. I can't imagine they would want such a ridiculous look on purpose... (just to clarify: the jersey is obviously too big--- I'm not crazy about the baby blue either- but I can deal.)

The Braves on the other hand looked really sharp. Check out that zip up... huh zah!

Braves_Dodgers_Baseball.sff_212791_game.jpg

The Braves on the other hand looked really sharp. Check out that zip up... huh zah!

That is absoultely B-E-A-utiful. Tell ya what...switch out the Boston "B" on that cap with the current Atlanta "A", and call it a day. Stirrups and all - that's what the Braves should wear. I like the navy tomahawk wordmark seen here better than the current red tomahawk one, and did I mention the stirrups? :P In all seriousness, little changes to the uniform to make it similar to this would perfect the Braves' set, in my humble opinion.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

That is absoultely B-E-A-utiful. Tell ya what...switch out the Boston "B" on that cap with the current Atlanta "A", and call it a day. Stirrups and all - that's what the Braves should wear. I like the navy tomahawk wordmark seen here better than the current red tomahawk one, and did I mention the stirrups? :P In all seriousness, little changes to the uniform to make it similar to this would perfect the Braves' set, in my humble opinion.

You sure the tomahawk is navy? Looks black to me. Definitely looks darker than the navy outline on Braves and on the stirrups.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived